Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it bad to do stuff with a girl after geyting her high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SixtyEight, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I was hanging out with this girl, and I'm pretty sure we already liked each other. I smoked with her, then we started cuddling, and that turned into making out, and that turned into more.. Is it bad to do that, like getting a girl drunk or something?

2. No it's not like you gave her roofies

3. No. If they don't want to they can still say no. And you are high too. Being high shouldn't stop a girl from functioning. she will still say no if she wants.

4. Date rape is bad mmmkay.

5. Depends how high, like so high she was passed out? That'd be bad

Edit: Or in some cases really good!

6. We smoked like, 4 or 5 bowls with one more person, and it was a bit after the peak, so we were still functioning.

7. if she is openly going for it i say who cares.

8. Get that snatch. Don't be no pussayyy

9. Being high pretty much allows you to do what you want to do in the first place with ease. So yeah, if she didn't want to, she wouldn't want to while high.

10. Yo burning is fore play

11. Word.

12. nah man,as long as the feelings were mutual then all is good.
    now if she was like all fucked up on some other drug or blackout drunk then thats a WHOLE nother story.

13. wait there's a problem with doing that to a drunk chick?

14. We need you to be more descriptive and go into detail in order to solve your problem efficiently.

15. Fuck that bitch on the spot then drop her off in front of her parents house

16. hahaha :D i laughed for fuckin ages at that.

17. No, there's nothing wrong with having sex with a drunk/stoned girl unless you're raping them or you slipped them some roofies also or something. It's her fault if she wants to make the decision to drink/smoke something that lowers her inhibitions.

18. wordddd haha