Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it a good idea to keep my weed in pill bottles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notokenochoke, Sep 6, 2011.

1. I got no more than 1/8th. Im not planing to store it for years or anything. Just dont feel good keeping it in the ziplock. I put it in a bag and put the bag in the pill bottle. I just need to store it for a few days, maybe 1 month, max 2. I dont have glass and its all i got. Its not dank ass weed just some shit i scored off some dudes down the block. What are your thoughts?

2. Try to get something more airtight. Old baby food jar? Old Pickle Jar or something? Mason Jars are pretty cheap as it is.

3. baby food jars work really well, plus it only costs like 75cents for one

4. And should i just put the weed in them without the baggie?

5. yeah no baggy necessary.

eat the baby food first! and then washout the container too.

6. Pill bottles are fine....

7. OK one last question. Until i can get a better jar, will it be better with the baggie or without in the pill bottle?

8. Well, youre gonna burn it anyways...

Ive found weed that was just fine after being stored for more than a decade as a joint in a non airtight stash book...
    Granted, it was harsh, but it got me high...
    Your weed will be fine in either

9. the pill contained i have has an airtight seal on it, i use it all the time.

10. LOL wtfux

11. Just throwin this out there -

I had a cop tell me once that you can cop a felony for carrying around pill bottles with the label scratched off after he searched me and found some shake in one.

He let me go but he could have been bullshitting me. Also this might vary from state to state so idk

12. Best method besides glass jars if u ask me. Guaranteed air tight. Idc what anybody says, if u put ur trees in any type of ziplock air will somehow seep in.

13. I only use pill bottles, the ones from rite-aid are airtight, and I don't use baggies on them, also, that babyfoor container is an AMAZING idea

14. I have two glass jars, one a small ketchup bottle and the other is a pamentos jar or however it's spelled. Or ask a friend

15. I always use a pill bottle. Just make sure it is airtight, but it is definitely better than storing it in a bag

16. i've stored weed for like two years in pill bottles and it was fine
    it was probably dried out a bit and shit but it got me high and wasn't too bad

17. I like my honey jar. It makes my weed stay super fresh!

18. Unless you buy in large quantities (like ounces or more) you probably don't need to worry as long as you keep it fairly airtight in a cool, dark place. Baggy in a drawer should be fine in that situation.

19. Hey similar question here: I keep mine in one of those metal pill canister key chain things. It has a screw on cap with a rubber seal. Is it a bad idea to store the weed in that?