Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it a bitch move to not clear the glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pngwyn, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Just wondering? Ever take a rip and know you will cough your brains out if you try to clear the entire thing in one go?

I usually try and take more controlled hits when I'm with others, but when I'm by myself this seems to happen a lot to me and I feel kinda dumb :hello: high nonetheless

2. My efforts towards only taking bong hits I can manage tends to deteriorate the longer the smoking sesh lasts. However, if I can't clear it and there is a significant amount of smoke I will just cover the bong and pass it to the next person, how could they complain?

3. First or second hit you should have cleared otherwise you took a monster you couldn't handle but either way it would be curtsy to clear it before you pass it on.

4. Don't you feel like that would almost be like taking two hits though?

5. its not the wasted smoke people usually care about unless its really tough times. People just dont want to clear your leftover stale smoke so just blow it out from the stem if you cant handle it. I useually do this when the smoke is yellow/too harsh because yellow smoke sucks.

6. Take the hit, you pulled it you clear it.

7. Just cover the top of the bong with your hand, exhale and grab the rest. Proceed to pass the bong-a-long. Nobody should have issues with this, everybody has different tolerance levels, and just like that everybody can handle different amounts of smoke in their lungs.

I've been smoking for a long time and have quite a high tolerance but I cough like crazy if I milk up an 18" straight tube and don't clear it right away. Nobody is going to care if that hit was bigger than the next, at least, not if everybody is pitching in. We smoke to have a good time and to not worry about petty things like that:smoke:.

8. Mostly asking because a bunch of people hatin on Tang-- but I didn't see anything wrong..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9IyuuxyYZU]Bootcamp - Product Review: Herb Iron - YouTube[/ame] 1:50

9. It's not a bitch move, but if you milk it, fail to clear it and then pass it you're kind of a dick. Stale smoke tastes like ass.

10. I don't like when people hand me a bong full of stale smoke. First of all, you should only brew a hit that you're capable of smoking. Secondly, if you fail to clear the bong either clear it and pass it or finish it.

11. If you find yourself about to choke you can exhale the hit you already have, clear your lungs, then clear the tube. Smoke will taste about the same unless you let it sit for 30+ seconds.

12. I know a ton who complain.
    Whenever I sesh with my buddies (we've all been smoking a good amount), I make sure this shit doesn't go down.

I do NOT want to be passed the bong with smoke still in the chamber, the guy is coughing his guts out, can barely hold onto the bong, etc.

That shit ruins a good session.
    I'd like everyone to finish their bowls, regardless of how many hits they take. IDC. Really. Sure its exciting to watch a huge bowl get smoked in 1 hit, but honestly I don't care if you don't finish it. As long as the bowl is cleared, I have no problem. I like ripping bowls to myself, just like most people. I hate when someone takes a huge hit, realizes how much they took in, and coughs up, passing the bong to me.

Fuck that! I don't want no leftovers! I want a bowl to myself which I can brew, and inhale all on my own..and know that I got all the THC I can out of it.

To answer your question, yes it is a bitch move to not clear the bowl/bong/glass.

13. nah its not. you should clear it though, if u didnt clear it every hit in a sesh it would kind of be a dick move. but sometimes u just wana cover and pass it, nothin wrong with that if its cherry. one of my friends is pretty anal about always clearing it, idk why.

14. It is a bitch move since nobody wants your stale hit. Just hit it and if you can't clear it exhale then hit it again. Remove the slide of course so you don't smoke up all the weed. But don't leave your stale smoke in the bong.

15. If I'm by myself, fuck clearing the chamber. But I always do when I'm with other people. Nobody wants your stale, leftover toke.

16. Youzuh a pussy if you're not clearing what you milk.

17. I normally just smoke with my boyfriend, so we either clear it out or pass it; it really doesn't matter between us.
    When we're with people I try to clear it out, but it's usually just like 1/4 of a hit in there. I don't think the other people really want to smoke my hit all the time.

18. You talkin shit about my Dark Lord Voldemort. You're a fuckin dead man. DEAD.

19. I don't clear the bong occasionally, i tend to take bigger rips then my friends and i dont think i am being disrespectful by not clearing it, i just exhale the hit i had in my lungs, finish off whats left in the chamber and pass it off. my friends aren't assholes though so i dont know

20. I don't really care if somebody ends up clearing the bong or not. If they can't clear it, at least they tried, no need for me to hate on them.