Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it a bird, a plane???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Oct 18, 2002.

1. NO!!!!

Its the moon. Go outside and take a good look up in the southern sky tonight around 12:00 and tell me what you see.

P.S. it's not really full until sunday night though, but its suposed to be clear skies tonight and it looks just so damn pretty to me.

The full moon fever has struck me again. Driving and smoking on the way to town and I felt like talking so I called someone and discussed the weather for a moment. Then after I got off the phone, chaos struk again. Came upon another stranded motorist that needed my assistance. Just an unlucky lady whose car had run out of gas in the middle of the four lane. As some big strong Coca-cola drivers pushed her car, I stood out and directed traffic. (that is after I snubbed out my smoke and polished off my Rolling Rock)

2. A full moon!!! Works for me!