Is is time for flowering now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wwman, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hello I have this plant a Northern Light from RQS, it's in a 80x80 tent and looks like this. Should I switch to 12/12 now?[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

2. 80x80 cm? Can't see your picture.. could be me but it rarely happens to me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. She seems ok from the pics to flower, but don't ask me, I like monster plants. Until I fuck it all up that is.

4. due to your tent i would do it because they will either double or triple in size once you change the light schedule

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yea plant looks nice and healthy. Good job bro i would probably flip her now

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just keep in mind, they can double, even triple in size once you make the flip depending on the strain of course. So imagine your baby double or triple the size that it is now. If double-triple the size it is now is what you're looking for, flip it!
    They look healthy, best of luck!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. @bryan oconner Stop stalking me and red marking my posts! Fucking troll

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. please stop giving incorrect information to these users. go ahead and disagree with me on this 1 as well. you think your correct on every post you responded to i am telling you a lot of advice you gave is very wrong. and for stalking you? should i show all the disagrees you gave me? you sent me over 40! that is stalking. excessive. must of took you a lot of time. do us a favor put me on ignore. be a man and not a child. and if you want to help people with sick plants look on google get a pic and copy it along with your information to back your self up. doing this also will insure a correct answer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. yep reckon its ready to flip the lights 12/12 ....mac,

10. If you look at any of my posts I do not speak in any kind of elitist manner I am not cocky at all and I always say I'm no expert and give other resources when I can. And I did not give anywhere close to 40, maybe 15-20 out of your 45.. but this is a new profile you are the only person who has red marked me and I have 18 and counting. You're a joke

11. Also, the advice I have given even know I say I'm not sure if I am not.. it has been good and I've even gotten thumbs ups and agrees... you have gotten more than just my disagrees in our little fight that just mine AND people have agreed with my posts in this aswell

12. Check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Looking great man! I'm finishing my first scrog in about 2 weeks.. its been a ride! I planned on 10 full weeks as per the breeders suggestion and that will be July 14th. Wish I could get some pics up.. I'll see if I can get into my wife's laptop..

Sorry about all the verbal diarreha on your thread as well...

The dude abides

14. guys head over to Liveleak and spread yur Love. ffs this is GC already :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 2