is indian weed = california weed ?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by aronaron, Nov 10, 2012.

1. :wave: has anyone who belongs to india (delhi) or anybody who visited india smoked marijuana as good as california/ amsterdam weed ?
    if not then is there a market in india for good quality weed which would not be as cheap as the stuff available these days ?

2. Oh man hell no.. Weed here in Delhi is shit.. Absolutely dry brown an flat compressed shit.. Full of refer too.. Totally worth the dollar per 10gram.. So yeah man, we need good weed.. And there is a huge market for it too.. Its pretty rare to come across good stuff.. i know cause i live in Delhi

3. In India the only place where you can get good hash is a state i.e Himachal Pradesh.Almost everywhere in state.Have you ever heard "MALANA CREAM" ? It is one of the purest form of hash with THC content from 40 to 75% .There is a good market for good hash only and experienced users like me only prefer good,soft,euphoric hash.Marijuana is called " GANJA " in India. unfortunately there is no big market for ganja here because the majority of the potheads smokes the resin(hash) which is very potent if you are compare it with Marijuana(ganja).