is illuminati real?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by psychedelickz, Sep 19, 2013.

1. i thinked about it and came to the conclusion that there must be a powerfull organization in the underground that controls how the world goes.

2. you thinked about it?

3. U smokin illuminati lol

4. thought* sry xD

5. Yes Secret Societys Do Happen

6. You should research it on youtube, but beware some of the videos are creepy as hell.

7. Look up The Bilderberg Group. Yes I believe in the illuminati. And the Bilderberg Group is proof!

8. Toplel

9. Yes we are real and monitoring Grasscity

10. Lol after 9 months of having an account, this is your first post?! lol!!

11. Who makes a profile on New Year's Eve ?!

12. Only In the minds of the paranoid.

13. Yes and they will kill u now that you know

14. #15 InsertCleverUsernameHere, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    I don't really care if there is, if there is, I can't do anything about it, who am I to stop an all-powerful underground group of billionaires who could have me killed with the snap of a finger? That being said, I do believe they are real and I'm kind of curious if they are what have they had a hand in? 9/11? WWII? Hitler? Hindenburg? We don't know how far back they could be tracked and we probably never will, one of the amazing mysteries of life.

15. Hell yeah they're are real!

16. I don't think they are real. We should be focusing on our government and not some (maybe) secret underground group who may or may not control the world.. This whole planet has ADHD.. We rather spend out time daydreaming about some made up group, then to face a real government who is doing everything we think this so called secret group is doing.

17. I think so, I think it's the Vatican. It has always been, through the crusades and even now using our military, think about it, they've always wanted "the holy land" which is Israel and they convinced the crusaders and now with our military saying oh terrorists, bullshit! It's all a set up! It's the Vatican bro. Power, greed, lies and money!

Peace

18. Day before New Year's Eve. Decembers got 31 days.

19. I can lead you to some first hand knowledge. PM me if you're interested.