Is hiding bong in guitar case okay?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Nyle_the_alien, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Well recently my friend went off to college so he blessed me with his bong. I was gonna sell it but when I picked it up it amazed me on how good this bong is. This bong at least worth $60-$120. Ice chamber and everything and it's mini like water bottle sized. So I've cleaned it and used it all day. And now I gotta hide it from my parents. So like what I've done is I've cleaned the bowl and the stem a second time, then I sprayed fabressed (I have no idea how to spell that so forgive me) into the Bong its self and I have locked it in my guitar case. Now my guitar case is home to a electric guitar, some lighters, two gb water bottles, and some ratchet pieces, and now this bong. So it's been doing the job for the bottles idk bout the bong

Attached Files:

2. I had the taller version of your bong. It was pretty neat till I broke it lol.

Anyway you can hide it anywhere you want. Mines left on the coffee table cause I don't have to hide it hehe

3. I'd put it in a sealed plastic bag so your case won't start smelling like bong

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Please...don't ever again spray your bong with febreeze

5. I would definitely use febreeze on your bong. Do you want that nasty taste next time you smoke? Probably the easiest way is to put it in a black garbage bag

6. I keep my weed stuff in the back of my fender start you know how the back compartment, but a bong would never fit would u be able to but the bong behind the guitar in the case

7. I go to pawn shops and good will stores to score cases like at. Than use them for my glass. Fuckin a you can use them to store a bong in.

8. Put it in a violin case next to your tommy gun.

9. put it in a freezer to chill it out behind the ice cream

10. no ferbreeze clean it after you do that. but if you get a computer with a tower you can hide plenty inside that or in the back of a speaker box. mine is just chilling behind the tv