Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is hemp illegal in a marijuana illegal state?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Celbrise808, Mar 20, 2017.

1. im confused on this subject im looking to buy hemp products for smoking like wraps and wicks but it is illegal in my state to purchase marijuana products online like seeds or bud. i was looking around at amazon and im sure they will ship but idk if they will return the package because it's hemp or allow it into the state. i know other sites either state they don't ship to us or they won't allow the transaction to go through when putting the order in.

marijuana is only legal medicinally here but you still can't buy buds or seeds online. i live in Hawaii btw idk if the laws are different depending on the state i assume so.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm in Australia, they sell 'raw' brand hemp papers and hemp wick at a couple of smoke shops here, so I'm guessing it's fine. Also hemp clothing and things like that seems to be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's not it's use, it's it's cultivation that's banned. The products it creates are not. I know it's silly but that's where we're at.

• Like Like x 3
  4. But again it's all where it's produced and processed. Also industrial hemp isn't the same as what we smoke. It's a completely different plant.

5. growing hemp is not banned you just need a tax stamp

they are both members of the species Cannabis sativa only hemp has very little THC; not enough to get a high

6. theyre not directly cannabis tho just closely related to it

7. That's why I said banned as opposed to illegal. I'd rather stick to growing my normal pots thanks. Fuck a tax stamp. Cali for life.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks. yea i was reading articles stating cultivation/growing it here is illegal but it didn't say anything about hemp smoking products. i never seen any hemp products here either. going to try buy some later on and see how they taste

• Like Like x 1
  9. HEMP is legal pretty much everywhere even CBD+ baught onine mde from hemp extract

10. A. Learn how to spell
    B. Cbd is being rescheduled as a schedule 1 drug currently.

#patientsovercups

11. If they sell raw papers where your at I'm sure they sell hemp wick somewhere

#patientsovercups

12. never been to headshops here would have to take an uber or the bus just to go because of the inconvenience of lack of parking. think i will buy some online or something. i mainly want to buy some wick though since i smoke small bowls a lot lighting a tiny bowl is hard and burns my fingers