Is he open to weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SheToker, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So me and my kinda friend we will call him Cameron where talking about wisdom teeth and he was saying how you could just get a can of nitris oxixide (laughing gas or whatever) and you can pop it and inhale it and it's a drug or whatever then we started talking about vicoden and how he feels like he's going to become a pill popper because he liked being high ( he would take like 4-5 at a time) and he has no idea I smoke but I was wondering what you think he would do if I offered to smoke him out do you think he'd be cool with it or what?

2. All teenage boys smoke weed or open to the idea.

3. noooo. you aren't supposed to smoke right after getting your wisdom teeth out. possibly vape, but my friend got oxycontin prescribed when he got his out, so i doubt weed would even make a difference.

EDIT: i just read the post... please make sure your friend doesnt start doing pills. he'll end up addicted like rush limbaugh used to be, and he had to spend a month in rehab to get off them.

4. It makes a difference.

5. Just to clear things up I know your not supposed to smoke after cus I got mine out a few weeks before him and I wasn't gunna smoke him out because he's in pain. Just because I want to and he's had his wisdom teeth out for almost two weeks now so if he did smoke he should be ok

6. Why arent you "suppose" to toke after getting your wisdom teeth out? Im getting my out and that was my plan for the pain, since I know I like prescriptions..

7. TBH, I think it's just a BS rumor/legend that people believe. When I got surgery, I was told not to burn for like 2-3 weeks. I burned that day, actually about 5 hours after I left my Surgeon's office.

8. [quote name='"Frenchexit"']Why arent you "suppose" to toke after getting your wisdom teeth out? Im getting my out and that was my plan for the pain, since I know I like prescriptions..[/quote]

Well if you do just be really carefully cus if you "suck" too hard (idk how to say it) you could get this really painful thing called dry socket where the blood clots that form after surgery fall out and you mouth bleeds crazy like idk you can google dry sockets from wisdom teeth for more info

9. Just be polite about it...very cool and casual and ask him if he would care for some pot. Simple as that. My guess is he will be glad you asked:)