is hallucinating from weed common? tell your stories...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mtbandmetal, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I have very definate closed eye visuals, almost everytime I smoke, and so does almost everyone I know so....

2. The only thing remotely close I have had with Cannabis is time distortion.

I was playing pool and talking with a friend it was 12:54 AM I told him that I was leaving at 2:00

WE finished our game at 12:58 and had a VERY LONG talk, that I did not remember at all..

I start getting ready to go and saying bye to everybody only to notice that it is 1:03.

Only 5 minutes ran off the clock, we laughed and talked about it, the very next time somebody looked at the clock ( Which Seemed Only A Short While Later)

It was 1:42

Time Distortion Scarred Me Greatly ):

3. ^^^lol yea time distortions do make you question yourself...

the first time i ever smoked a blunt i just ended up falling asleep..when i woke up though the world seemed like an oil painting and i saw a rotating flower rainbow thing lol then i just went right back to sleep

4. oh i forgot one time we smoked at a park and on the walk back home i saw two little girls walking, which actually turned out to be two women, i also saw a cop car wich was just two runners running with flashlights

5. #85 Industrial, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    No, you can't hallucinate on it.

I'm telling you, that you cannot hallucinate on LSD. It's not a 'delic, yo, so it's impossible. Everyone knows that the only way you can actually hallucinate is schizophrenia.

But in reality, Marijuana is actually a psychedelic hallucinogen, sorry to break it to you "experts". In high doses it can cause visuals, which are hallucinations. It might not be a psychedelic experience, but it's still a hallucination, you can definitely hallucinate from it. And hallucinagens are also not the only drugs that can cause hallucinations..

6. didn't have enough time to tell my story last time i posted so i will do it now.

my friend and i smoked a J and within like 10 minutes maybe 15 i was having trouble telling whether my eyes were open or closed cuase i was seeing the same things either way. my friend (not the one who smoked but another) was driving on the freeway and had the windows down so ti was pretty loud. in my hallucination i thought i was driving and was in a racecar. it was so much fun.

then later me and my friend where laying in his backyard and i was seeing a lot of bright colors and patterns. mostly diamonds with cartoony flowers. then i started having closed eye hallucinations only (but i could see EVERYTHING so i thought my eyes were open, maybe they wrre i don't really know lol). i can't remember this part all that well, but i remember thinking i was super small, like an ant, and trying to crawl over my friend.

after it wore off a little i kept seeing the diamonds and flowers occasionally but mostly just white sparkling lights.

it was really intense.

7. No stealthgrower, you didn't see any of that, you apparently can't hallucinate from weed.

8. :eek:

but.. but..

:(

btw like i said in my post i was having a tough time telling when my eyes were opened and when the were closed, so i don't know exactly how much of that were open eye visuals but i know atleast some of them were :p

9. I don't see the difference. The visuals would be the same if you close or open your eyes. I think the division should be drawn between 2D and 3D visuals. In most cases, marijuana only gives you 2D visuals.

10. i like the type of Closed Eye Visuals (CEV) that you see whatever you are thinking about in your head, sometimes its like i am traveling to different places around the world and recollect memories so vividly just because the herb so greatly enhances my imagination

11. Haha ahh yes i can attest to this, i had mushroom like visuals once from smoking some really heavy buddah after a very long t-break, i got the whole checkerboard visual scenario.

12. Right. It starts off with static, patterns, shapes, symbols, and pretty soon whatever you imagine you can visually and vividly see, and not only see, but the other sense get associated in as well.. It really does enhance the imagination.

13. More often than hallucinations, I'll look at something that's really there and not be able to recognize it. Trucks look like houses, houses look like castles... and my eyes won't focus on anything long enough for me to get a good look at it.

14. i get them every time i smoke it only works if i relax

15. yeh i guess my friend tripped on shrooms one time and hes not a big smoker ethier, a couple weeks later he smoked weed, and he said he started to trip again

wierd because when i started smoking, sometimes in school out of no where i would start feeling high, but that hasnt happened to me in like 3-4 years

16. Yeah, I've sorta halucinated once or twice. One time I was starin at my friend after hitting afew gravity bongs and his head kinda expanded and came out towards me, like watching a 3D film.
    Also quite often when I zone out when I'm smoking and just relax my eyes everything goes sorta like its a really high quality animation film lol, but this only happens when I'm mega blazed and its quite hard to describe, cos it kinda is and kinda isn't at all like how I just described it lol

17. Never anything visual, but auditory, everytime. Usually lots of different people, completely different conversations, deep concience type shit.
    Nervous to say, they talked about death all the time.

Happy B4 Smoke > Horrible Voices and Thoughts Afterwards
    Sad B4 Smoke > Horrible Voices and Thoughts Afterwards

You ask me why I gave it up? To Save Millions.

18. I have tracers frequently

19. That doesn't soud like marijuana...

You can get zoned out when high and then feel like you're confused on what you were just doing, but never hallucinations.

20. Nope, I'm pretty sure you can hallucinate from it. Marijuana is a psychedeeeellllic suuubbbsttaaancee.... *psytrance starts playing*