is hallucinating from weed common? tell your stories...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mtbandmetal, Apr 11, 2009.

1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......... ....hahahahahahaha, i bet this kid never smoked weed in his life

2. It's all good; civil debate makes the world go 'round as it were. I wish I could have hallucinations from weed too! Like I said other than the more minor kind of hallucinatory experiences (time distortion, etc.) I have only ever once had a visual; the time I described.

3. I've had mild visuals(compared to other substances) and pretty powerful audio hallucinations....why even share these types of stories, everyone is so quick to call BS.

4. When I close my eyes I see crazy shapes and shit like that, hallucinations I dont think I have but I have had some pretty "trippy" experiances like things kinda movin, and like rainbows coming out of people heads.

5. I've had shrooms before so I know what a hallucinatoin is like, and YES you can hallucinate by smoking weed.

I've told this story a few times on this site. It was one of my first times smoking weed. I was gone. I was on a chair staring at people swimming. I saw people fall from the sky going like 60 mph into the pool. It was awesome.

6. the closest thing i've had to that is like ill start to hallucinate inside my head kidna.. like i cant think about anything without all this wierd shit coming into my thoughts. but ihavent just been like sitting on my couch and started seeing shit.

7. these are the same kids that tell their friends you can trip from smoking magic mushrooms in pipes.

8. only time ive hallucinated off of weed was this one time...

my friend picks me up to burn and were just driving around i had already rolled the blunt but my grinder was still on top of the center console.... he accidently knocks my grinder into an old McDonalds cup full of soda...

so pretty much my keif was ruined... well i dried it out the best i could and even put it under a light to try and dry it out, but i got impatient and decided to pack all the kief into my bowl and then clean the grinder

well later that night i remembered that the bowl was filled to the brim with kief and i took a hit and coughed my lungs out and then took another can killed the entire packing...

i then looked at my ceiling and i started seeing a blend of colors mixing together where ever i looked, and i was laying down on my bed and i felt like i was sinking into the bed that was the only time i ever tripped off weed

9. I've had auditory hallucinations, or misconstruing normal sounds for ones that are not normal, for example a car driving by can somehow turn into a woman screaming "help me!"

I walked into my room blazed as fuck and saw a face outside of my window and it scared the shit out of me.

10. lol, i love how oldskoolgrower instantly flipped this thread. OP was practically flamed for thinking he was trippin. then he posts and now we are talking about that one time we also tripped.
    i knew that it was well possible that OP could have hallucinated but i also knew that nobody would hear me unless i had solid evidence.
    definitely good to have some real honest respected voices here. keeps the discussion more in line than at 420chan, where this thread would never ever be saved.
    only problem is, oldskoolgrower, that you have to assume responsibility in being right all the time. only if you care though. no obligations obviously, its the internet.

11. I usually don't say something if I don't know it to be true. Those times I'm wrong I admit it, and when I don't know something I don't say anything until I research it and find out ;)

12. haha what are u saying... oldskoolgrower isn't trying to be right all the time, the information he provides is always solid and is backed by factual information... He's simply pointing out that u CAN trip off of marijuana and defending his point but i dont get where ya coming from rigapeen

13. It's just my mission to dispel myths and ignorance about the plant I love. It's the main reason I'm even here :D

14. I don't really hallucinate, it's just that if i'm high and i'm not in a comfortable situation i'll start thinking stupid shit, and these thoughts will develop into other retarded shit.
    So let's say i'm walking back to my dorm alone at two in the morning after a smoke session, and while im walking there i hear a weird noise, i'll go and think that the noise is coming from someone, and that someone is probably following me, so... shit like that lol. It'll just keep going and developing into a story, as it's supposed to happen when you're high. I'll just kind of start to speed walk thinking "maybe i'm just buggin calm downnn"... but then i swear to god i'll hear the noise again dude.
    Lol, by the time i do though i'm probably at the door keying in, on my way to my safe room and comfy bed :)

15. haha i think thats just being paranoid

and i know what u mean i was out smoking a cig after i finished my bowl out in my back yard and there was a deer in the woods part and it like started running the other way but me being high i freaked out i thought there was a huge animal about to attack me or a person i just threw me cig and ran inside haha mad paranoid

but i did go out on my porch right after and i saw the deer so i was like wow im a fucking idiot

16. i think oldskoolgrower got what i was saying. i was basically agreeing with him and saying thanks for the schoolin

17. Uh, no one really flamed the OP in the first place.

And I wasn't in any way trying to argue with anyone, I just wanted to know for sure.

Poeple on the internet need to be dicks less, imo.

It seems that a large percentage of poeple don't get hallucinations from smoking weed. That seems like a damn good reason to contest this issue to me.

oldschoolgrower simply showed me the evidence that you can, and it was done with. I didn't know that this was classified as a "schooling" in any way, he simply educated myself and others who didn't think that hallucinations were possible.

I don't even know why it's such a big deal in the first place.

18. Yes I understood. No worries :D

19. Hahahahahaha nice shit man lmao
    But yah i know thats what i was kinda trying to get at, like it takes alottt to actually hallucinate on weed whats more common is paranoia imo

20. One time my friends eyes started glowing a neon greenish color, looked like the hulk. Scared me enough to make me duck into the corner of the couch.

I've also seen animals and shit that has not really been there. I've also been looking a the glow in the dark stars people put on their ceilings, I stared at them and they started wrapping around me and I could feel them poking me and shit.

Can hallucinate