Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is grit weed still around these days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cradsbury, Jan 30, 2011.

1. My friend recently picked up some weed that looked like it had a lot of trichs in it. After smoking it he said he's throat was pretty sore, and he thought it might be grit weed (weed with tiny glass shards in it, used to weigh it down more).

We both get weed from the same guy, and the stuff only goes through two or three hands before it gets to us. Even though I haven't heard much about grit weed since 2009, so I figured the epidemic died down, but is it possible he was sold some? I know about the various tests, but he doesn't have any left to test.

2. i think the whole thing died out tbh, unless there are still some fucking assholes out there :(

3. I think that enough people are aware of grit weed to the point where people can't sell it anymore. It could technically still be around without us knowing, but I hope that shits gone forever, fucking cocksucking dealers putting glass into weed.

4. Of course. There are always going to be people that do it, for whatever reason it may be.

It allows them to have to use less weed, and therefore make more money.

Anyone decent wouldn't do it.. but hey, there are some shady bastards out there. :bolt:

5. i think if it was grit weed, he would have noticed while he was breakin it down.

6. ya in the big cities theres probably street dealers selling it. sometimes people grow shwag outdoors and although it does get you high id still consider it shwag, ive never bought any of that but ive had it offered.

7. 3 hands, you sure breh?
    Then again if you were, would this thread exist?
    The problem now becomes much more apparent.

My work here, complete. :hippie: