Is greenhouse white widow really " one of the most potent plants in the world"?

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Arjan claims white widow to be one of the most potent plants in the world, is this true or maybe a bit over exaturated

2. Someone here must have had gh ww b4 I'm wondering because I got theese beans so I'm wondering what to anticipate

3. Don't judge dankness by the name but by the product itself.

You'll have to wait to grow it and find out.

4. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Don't judge dankness by the name but by the product itself.

You'll have to wait to grow it and find out.[/quote]

Other people can judge dankness by name if they ordered theese beans , unless there are multiple phenotypes within theese genetics?

5. I heard that white widow was part Santa Maria also and horhey cervantes says Santa Maria is good

6. Just caus it has good genes doesn't mean it's gunna grow perfectly.

There's SO MANY other factors that could affect the dankness.

7. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Just caus it has good genes doesn't mean it's gunna grow perfectly.

There's SO MANY other factors that could affect the dankness.[/quote]

I already know this , this isn't the question I am asking . I'm not new to horticulture man

8. Then you should know that growing conditions determine potency almost as much as genetics.

I'm going to go with someone was just bragging when they said strain 'X' is one of the most potent stain on the planet :wave:

9. [quote name='"gangeefried718"']

Then you should know that growing conditions determine potency almost as much as genetics.

I'm going to go with someone was just bragging when they said strain 'X' is one of the most potent stain on the planet :wave:[/quote]

That's only half the battle man... Can you answer my question already and stop trying to make me out as a dumbass ... I didnt ask you how much genetics determined dankness .... I asked you how good theese genetics are and if you haven't a clue why did you even reply to my thread

10. Lol you went from talking like a G to a English school boy :laughing:

Anywho, yes, it is said to be one of the best strains out there WHEN GROWN RIGHT.

11. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

Lol you went from talking like a G to a English school boy :laughing:

Anywho, yes, it is said to be one of the best strains out there WHEN GROWN RIGHT.[/quote]

Lol ... I didn't think abbreviations made me think I'm a G ....

12. i haven't grown it, but from my research it is among the top in thc production potential.

13. Thanks man ... Good to hear

14. If you can get any of the named strains out there
    then your pretty much guaranteed good genetics

The problem lies in weather you actually have a named strain or not ;)

and IMO it doesn't matter if you have a named strain or not
    grow your plant as if it were the best in the world
    and you will be happy with your results

:hello:

15. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to test the weed in a lab to see the thc % and what its made out of.

Even though I still think it would come down to personal opinion, as to which is the strongest.