Is Grasscity.com your homepage?

Discussion in 'General' started by JesusGreen, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Just now I set GC to be my homepage as I spend the majority of my time online on forums, and this is the forum I use most. I'm a pretty big fanatic when it comes to weed, and I spend way too much time discussing the science of it with friends and other stoners, which leads to me inevitably spending a huge amount of time on GC and various other weed-related sites.

So, does anyone else have GC as their homepage?

2. My homepage is the operas main...it has numbers 1-9 in boxes and a big red O in the top Right corner...

I like it...gonna keep it.

3. I have speed dial for Firefox. Have you filled your speed-dial or do you just like it as a kind of "blank page" to start your browsing with?

4. I would. But i either use my Girlfriends laptop(which i bought) Or my work computer.

Neither of which i can set GC to my Home page.

5. nah, mine is cnn.com, i keep my ass edumacated.

6. grasscity is mine :)

7. Mine is espn.com, but I hardly ever see it because I have Firefox set to remember my previous session.

8. mine is yahoo...with that new homepage they introduced this year i can have GC on my favorites so its only one click away.

9. I've got createdigitalmusic as my homepage, but GC has its place on my bookmark toolbar just beside Erowid.

10. I just joined so not yet :)

this place seems cool, so it'll probably be soon

11. Nah, I have the local music board as my homepage but GC is the second bookmark thing in Firefox..only behind songmeanings.net, haha.

12. Welcome!:D

13. I've just never put anything in it. The only website I really go to on a regular-ish basis is GC...so only my #1 would be filled lol. When I had it before it filled itself up but for some reason this time it's staying blank by itself..

I just always type in the forum.grasscity.com and get here that way..

14. Im boring.Mines Yahoo...:confused_2:

15. Yeah my speed-dial is missing 8 and 9, and at least two of the sites on it I never visit, but eh. To be honest I don't see much of my speed dial though, but it opens on new tabs and GC is on the speed-dial, so I always used that to get here. Now it's my home-page I guess I won't have to though.

I was mainly thinking about it because I remember how many different sites I used in the past, but now I don't frequent many different sites. GC, a couple of other forums, Erowid, Google, Youtube, Wiki, Facebook and thats about it, compared to previously when I was using 10+ forums at any one time along with playing several MMORPGs, and being a member on countless random pointless sites.

16. I've got google as mine on both of my computers. I use my computers is many different situations/places some of which would not be a good idea to bring up GC right as I get on the internet

17. Reddit's mine, but I spend the most time on here :)

18. #18 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009

Just added it..got the green n red as it Deserves...

Yea that's what pissed me off about my opera before it stopped saving everything...in the past it would save the most useless sites. Site I went to maybe 2 times at most...I always deleted that shit. Small things irritate me though lol so I get rid of em.

Now..opera's acting straight...it isn't adding anything by itself...I havn't added anything so all 9 boxes are blank...I don't mind GC on it..has that green I like..got that TT. But it don't add anything on it's own anymore..infact I'ma put GC on it...gonna be the only thing there,

It's there #1..got that G and R....the way it should be, Stayin strong with the red.

19. lol mines google, im usually on the internet to look shit up or get on gc lol...

20. No, Yahoo is! lol.