Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is going to bed high a waste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DownhillRider, Jan 20, 2015.

1. A bit.I never do it on purpose. But i fell asleep yesterday high and don't regret it at all. I always wake up more relaxed than usualy.

2. no i cant sleep without something to knock me out at some point.

not if it's something that you enjoy..

4. I do. It is bad though because it becomes a crutch and hard to sleep without it.

5. I don't like it becoming a crutch to fall asleep but before that I had to watch tv or listen to music to pass out.

6. Not a waste at all. Sometimes I have work in the morning so I have to sleep early. I get superman high and go to bed. The time between closing my eyes and falling asleep is a thrilling journey through my own imagination.

7. Runners high: yes
    Sleepers high: No

8. i dont like to smoke right before sleeping. but having a buzz on while sleeping is fine

9. Sleeping is almost never a waste...body heals, muscles are built and the brain resets...great stuff sleep...

10. I don't think so. I will often smoke then lay on my back and let my mind take me away.. When you're doing that and you are paying attention to nothing but your mind while you're high in bed, you can end up doing some cool things.. If I get high, lay down and fall asleep right away I think it's kind of a waste.

11. It depends what your smoking it for. Everyone smokes for different reasons.

Like me, I use weed to help relax and get to sleep. If you smoke just to get high then I guess you could say its a waste cuz you miss out on it. Like I said It just depends on what you're using it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Consider it a remedy for sufferers of insomnia. Those without, sweet dreams and mindful rest. The negatives you have to make up on your own. 😇 happy toking

13. I like to TRY and stay up at least 2 hrs after I smoke so I can enjoy it but I love how I can fall asleep instantly. Sucks when I don't smoke and end up rolling around for 2 hrs trying to fall asleep.

14. I have to smoke before bed unless I want to take Percocet and Trazodone. I get chronic spasms and severe pain when I lay down from a back injury. Smoking is the best remedy for sleep in my situation.

15. I remember my first sleep after getting high. It felt like the most refreshing sleep of my life. I say it every time because it shines true till this day. 

16. i love going to sleep about 30 min after a toke of purple and then when I lay down I just fall asleep so comfortably and effortlessly.

17. Indica bud has cured my insomnia, falling asleep instantly is an incredible feeling.

18. #19 Hashtag46n2, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    I love this ^^^^^

Especially when the bowl is loaded with hash...

I usually smoke a fatty about 2 hours before bedtime, and prep my "Night Cap" bowl at the same time I'm rolling.

When I shut the tv off, I'll grab my bowl with weed>Layer of hash> cover hash with more weed.

Toke that bowl down, in the complete dark, close my eyes ... And, the beautiful world of Imagination land is so pleasurable.

It's almost like dreaming, but still awake.
    Best Sleep med than any Pharma , with very little side effects.

As a matter of fact, this is my favorite time to be high AF.

19. No, but I have a friend that is asleep within 20 minutes every single time I smoke with him and i'm just sitting there high as fuck and bored, like wtf? In moderation yeah, it's fine.