Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is getting high the day before finals a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by First Toke, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Will I have any trouble what so ever at remembering what I studied? Im not talking about getting high before the test I just mean the day before. I would be smoking a joint today, so maybe that would be better. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. hell no..do it the day of even. sometimes when i'm high i feel more concentrated on a certain thing which would definitely help with a final. I remember back in high school me and my buddy got real blazed before taking a history and biology final. got A's on both. 

3. Depends on how well you need to do on the final tbh.  I find that I feel a little hazy the day after smoking (if I smoke the night before) and that my brain doesn't function as well.

If you need to ace the test to pass the class, I would just hold off and smoke a celebratory bowl after the test.  If the test doesn't really matter, just smoke up now.

4. Yea you are probably right terpsnation, I just rolled a joint for after the test. Thanks for the advice.

5. I smoked before my finals and didn't get a grade lower than an eighty-five

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. if u study ur ass off obviously u wont forget it. just smoke lol i take tests high and get the same score as sober. ur only high lol ur not trippin on shrooms lookin at the test like answer A is a rainbow and answer B is a tiger

7. smoke the night before. take an adderal in the morning . 

8. Not sure about remembering what you studied I didn't study for mine and smoked the night before each exam and passed with B-A's

9. I wouldn't smoke before studying, but smoking afterwards would be fine. I personally always used to try to study high, and I always ended up doing something else after about 15 minutes lol. Some people can concentrate on it much better though. All depends on how you are when you're high I suppose.

10. Don't listen to these clowns telling you it's a good idea. Nobody has better clarity when high. They believe what they want to believe.

You will do better if you don't smoke. I have taken many university final exams the day after smoking/studying high. I can assure you, you will do better completely sober. 

11. Yup it is, but you are probably going to do it nevertheless.. I know I used to..

12. if you're asking this question, then the answer is most likely no.

go in, take your finals, go home, and blaze.