Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is getting caught inevitable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nicetomeetyou, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I've done some pretty stupid shit and never gotten caught. My friends and I hang out at a park all the time and we just sit on the bench 100 yards from the road and toke out of everything-bongs, joints, spoons. Cars that drive by don't care, and police don't go through the park

2. Yes, that's...exactly what I was saying...in that it would take more than that, in order for this to happen.
    But generally being "reported" means that you've been none too careful with either associations or practice.

3. Well considering it's an illegal drug, used often, and an intoxicant. Yeah it's pretty much inevitable you'll be caught. You can't be invisible forever, add to that something that others are willing to turn you in for. If you can think things through before/after and during your high and are in a safe environment you really shouldn't ever have a problem. The times I look back where I was caught I was being honestly REALLY STUPID. People who get caught probably do stupid things too, like smoking in the house for their first time with 4 friends only to have their parents be home after they lit the 4th blunt or some crazy random shit. If you can look out for your own and focus on what's around you..No issues.The human race is kind of known to be stupid though.

4. You say "Yeah it's pretty much inevitable you'll be caught." Then you say "in a safe enviroment you shouldn't ever have a problem" make up your mind:b.

Didn't realize this isn't a thread about people getting caught by parents, most of us are over 18.

Caught by parents: completely inevitable.
    Caught by the police: I really don't see how you'll get caught by the police if you're careful.

Hell, in highschool I smoked everyday after I got off the bus walking home. I smoked with a couple buddies everyday at my bus stop. I smoked at public parks around almost every weekend, smoked at neighborhood pools with buddies. I usually met a guy behind a tree on a busier road to get my bud, sometimes 11 at night, sometimes noon. We also loved smoking right under a bridge, which was under a busy road. Nobody ever really gave a fuck, we weren't careful at all. Did this from ages 12-16, never got caught up, only people getting caught up were those living in an apartment having people stop by every 10 minutes to pick up & smoke. I think I would've gotten caught before too long keeping that up though.

5. Learn your rights, don't crack under pressure, don't ever admit it, buy in half to an ounce quantities so you don't have to do it all the time, don't do it in public, and don't distribute ever. Guaranteed safety.

6. Just be smart about it

7. not by the cops. if your smart about it and do it at home it's all good. your parents on the other hand, yes they will find out

8. Just be mindful and present, I mostly smoke in my crib when everybody goes to work plus I have disinfect spray + eyedrops so I'm gooood.

9. nah, so long as u arn't choppin mass amounts/advertising everytime u smoke, i think theres a good chance u never going to have problems

10. i know a guy that got caught with 6 plants got a $6000 dollar fine, neighbour ratted him out

11. Just got to be smart and know your rights. Then you won't get caught.