Is Gaddaffi the next Hussein?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Guillermo_04, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Some media circus while the economy magically corrects itself?
    I recently saw an article where they discussed him as a fashion rebel, I mean Really? All the attention is on the fall of Al-Gaddafi and not the rise of the "rebels". How often do they check back on the progress of the Egyptian liberation? That should be aid, good press, incentive to visit and help restructure. Instead they're already winding up for campaigns when there's over a year to go till elections. If the president wants a campaign hint i'll give him this one: Handle the storm well and your clean. That Tech-Gate at the white house with Gates, Zuckerberg and Jobs must have amounted to something. Does 2012 have any real significance? Meteorological/spiritual/Galaxial/Socio-eoconomically/etc? How far will the Chinese supremacy extend itself to? What direction will the developing economies of the Southern Americas and Liberating Mid-east take? What will happen to the European Bubble? Will South Africa ever be united/liberated? What should the true energy alternative for the future be? Should we really focus on cannabis legislation now or let it be protected under "black market" status? What should the permanent immigration policy be for the whole world? Will China open it's gates to the west again? Will unions Survive the collapse of capitalism? Will Hollywood ever let creative freedom reign again? Who Shot Biggie and TuPac?

Discuss!