is Fox Farm Ocean forest soil good for vegi stage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by igotplayed, Apr 24, 2011.

1. is Fox Farm Ocean forest soil good for vegi stage? or does it have too many nutes for vegi? let me know. thanks

2. Ocean Forest is mainly organic. (According to a package lmao, except for "Some wonderful things from mother earth and the ocean.")

It's great for veg and flower. It grows your plants really quickly for organic growing, as long as you have the proper lighting and water.

Heres the cheapest place to get it aswell:

http://www.google.com/products/cata...=X&ei=P0C0TcikNeff0QGT3sSWCQ&ved=0CE8Q8wIwAg#

Just pick one of the stores at the bottom.

3. good to know, just read on here that it might be too much for vegi but i also read the samething you wrote. i guess i will use during vegi and when i get to flowering i should start with all the nute, i guess i should stay with all the fox farm line for my entire grow.

4. Yeah that would be ideal.

I currently have a 5 week old plant that is in Ocean Forest... just found it's a lady 4 days in flower. No nutes just water and light and it's 2ft with 19 budsights, not including the smaller sprouting ones.

This soil just makes growing very smooth, without many problems.

But remember unless you have ph-adjusted water, you will need a pH meter along with ph up and down to maintain a proper ph. Faucet water just doesn't cut it without a ph meter.

5. yes its good for veg, saved SWIM on buying veg nutes until SWIM switched to hydro. Ocean Forest is the best for small grows, but for larger ones its simply not economical.