Is Everyone on Whale Wars Retarded?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ToTheDome, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Seriously, like they do idiotic things like sneak on the Japs ship and talk to em then get sent to prison, stinky shit, flares, and they do dumb things that get them "hurt" all the time, I also think half there problems are staged. Rawr.

And they all have bad teeth.

2. Pretty much.

3. i agree, how many real life boat captains would engage another boat, then stop and get out of the boat and sit on top waiting to be rammed by that same ship they were chasing just minutes before. how in the hell did they not see this coming. i suppose that is one way to attract more attention to the situation, build a kick ass prototype speed boat and film it getting rammed and sunk by the big bulky whaleboat.

4. Yes they are very retarded especially the fat captain, i watched a south park episode making fun of them, and thought i bet whale wars isnt really like that, so i watched an episode of it, and realized its exactly the it was depicted in south park

5. Yes, yes, yes!!!

Please tell me you guys have seen the South Park version of whale wars.....oh. my. god.

Hahahah

6. Hahaha damn bra that was
    For some Reason the funniest shit

7. The people on whale wars LITERALY look mentally defficient lol :smoke:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFW0DPamOEk]YouTube - ‪Eric Cartman Pokerface [With Video] Southpark‬‏[/ame]

hahahahhaha

9. No now I have to look it up and download it asap. Sound hilarious.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Sz8uH0k-Q]YouTube - ‪Sea Shepherd's Paul Watson fakes being shot!‬‏[/ame]

11. Dolphin and Whale nuked Japan in the 40s.

12. Stupid show. Don't waste your time. Go watch Mythbusters or something, lol.

13. #14 ToTheDome, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I fucking love mythbusters.