Is everyone else fed up with all the illuminati crackpots out there?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blaze, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Seriously, every where you go on the internet you always see comments like:

"Vote ron paul, all the other candidates are illuminati puppets"

"Jay-z is a devil worshiper and tells you what the illuminati wants"

"Illuminati made OP do this thread"

I am sick of this bullshit. If a secret society was exposed by youtube, how powerful are they?

And cue the retard that makes an illuminati comment in 3...2...

2. And breath bro.

3. The illuminati are not real at all it's all made up by the Jews they defiantly aren't making me post this at gun point

4. Yes, it's annoying and stupid. It's a way to make poor/insignificant people feel better about themselves because obviously the reason they can't get a job is that damn illuminati controlling their world. -.-

5. That's what an agent of the Illuminati would say

6. Illuminati is just a conspiracy word given t the current elite.
    That being said just about every candidate but Ron Paul is a puppet.

7. Yes, Ron Paul could not be just a tool of reverse psychology and actually be the only "puppet". That would be stupid....

8. *breathes*

9. Illuminati made op make this thread.

10. This argument...really..

Only people that try that argument are the paranoid ones who know nothing about him.

11. [quote name='"Luvs2splooj"']Illuminati is just a conspiracy word given t the current elite.
    [/quote]

No, some really believe the Illuminati still exists

12. the elite and nwo is real..secret societies are real(jfk verified).rapers have jack shit to do with it

13. ▲.......

14. By making this thread you are being one of the people you said you're sick of

• Like Like x 1
  15. illuminati want my mind soul and body. im srs

16. No Bob, I don't believe in it...There is a difference.

:wave:

17. are you guys SERIOUSLY denying the existence of the illuminati !! there is significant evidence that points to their existence and responsibility in SEVERAL celebrity murders. have you not seen the adventures of tintin!?!?

18. Na i'm more fed up with people bashing on other people for what they believe in. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not true.

19. Jewminati?

20. This coming from the guy who started the bestiality thread...

And I don't believe they control who dies and make rappers their puppets, I find that quite ridiculous.