Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is eating a buzzkill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikevick, Oct 12, 2009.

1. :confused:
    thanks in advance ;)

2. my dealer says it kills his high but i never experience it

3. Overeating is a buzzkill.

4. ^ This one, eating never really did anything, but when I fed my munchies, it would kill it a lot faster than I normally would come down.

5. Undereating is a buzzkill too. It can make you nauseous. I've heard of some people not even getting the munchies when they toke, but it's a rare case. It's not so much of getting hungry as it is wanting to eat more because everything tastes so awesome.

6. It seems like it to me.

7. #7 jjsmit, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah I've always thought this. Which makes me wonder about people that eat right after smoking. Probably not noticeable if you never thought about it.

And not really a buzzkill, I just get less high.
    Which in turn, is a buzzkill.

8. Fuck no. I love satisfying my munchies. Yesterday me and two friends bought a pizza each then smoked a 3 skinner. Greatest. Pizza. Ever.

9. yeah it is something to do with blood sugar levels I believe insulin has an effect on how many nutrients are fed to the muscles. or maybe its broscience and its just the buzz getting weaker by the thc being converted.

10. Or maybe pigging out and eating takes focus off your high, making it weaker.

11. i dont believe it does, i havent experienced it, and it doesnt make sense that it would.

12. i think it's a buzzkill, i try so damn hard not to eat but i fail ... every single time

13. FUCK
    that !!

when i eat when im so high
    it enhances my high
    because the food is so good
    i just

JIZZ

IN
    MY PANTS.

14. eat a mango, you will shit bricks.

well not that intense but it helps

15. Fuck no, I always eat when I'm high.

16. it doesnt completly kill the buzz, it just lowers it a bit, just think of the high before you ate, then after you ate you should see a difference of the intensity.

17. eating a small amount of food is good. overeating just makes me feel awful

18. maybe because time has passed? :confused:

19. i remember one time i was so high after a blunt i ate my ass off, like i ate ALOT of food and the rest off the high wasnt enjoyable becasue my stomach was so uncomfterable