Is Crack Really That Bad???

Discussion in 'General' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 31, 2002.

?

Wha would u do bout crack?

1. Once in a while is fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You can do it whenever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't even touch that sh't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Try it once, then never again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. thats called "being completely stupid with your use".. of course your friend is gonna be wierd if he spends that much of his time as a crazy person.. its like smoking a pound of hash a day and then complaining when your eyes bleed and you have bronchitis.

2. And I got the pics to prove it! Here are some pictures of spider webs, made from spiders on different drugs. Caffeine is the worst and LSD isn't bad, it's actually kinda cool looking. Enjoy the link.

http://praisejahcafe.com/smokers_corner/spiders_on_drugs/

3. wtf has that go to prove?? lol ... neat link though ...

4. It just seems like the spider could function a lot better with LSD than it could caffeine, that was the only point I was trying to prove.

5. yep

Attached Files:

6. ..bumped from the dead

7. wonder what ever happned to xplicitcontent...havnt seen em post for awhile.

dun dun dun

8. man i fuckin am a meth head from hell and i dont really like crack it sems to be more ddictive to me and im always broke so if i was you i would stay the fuck away from that shit man

9. ..says the meth head

10. lol, yeh. Still atleast he knows its wrong..

stay of the meth man.

11. As Far As I'm concerned, Anything more than Marijuana, Salvia divinorum, and Every now and then shrooms, other drugs Are too addictive and deadly.

12. yeah, stay away from the deadly chemicals guys!

like caffiene.. and tylenol :rolleyes:

13. I dont think the same holds true for people

*Pictures Pyro trying to go to work on acid*

14. not true about once u start smoking crack u cant stop. i have and i stopped i would never buy it thought never can trust. I know my coke is safe i i cook my self. I think it is ok weed is better though. But it is a nice feeling once in a while.

15. That would be funny, lol. Nothing would get done at all.

16. Crack is a dirty drug. Theres alot of people around here who r on it and there all fuck ups. My advice is keep away from it, its not something that you wanna experiment with.

17. If you choose to through the gift of life in the garbage can please fit the lid on tightly, pot smokers don't need the stink.

18. whoa, thats a good one!
    where'd you come from?
    bless us with more of these sayings!!!

19. I've never tried it, so I don't really know what to think. I'm not gonna say that it's horrible, cause I hate it when people do that about stuff. It's about the same as someone saying that pot is bad even though they've never tried it. That's my opinion at least. If ya'll don't agree, that's cool with me.

20. crackheads need a flush handle to finish the job?