Is Crack Really That Bad???

Discussion in 'General' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 31, 2002.

?

Wha would u do bout crack?

1. Once in a while is fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You can do it whenever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't even touch that sh't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Try it once, then never again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What's your opinion on this much controversial drug besides cannabis. Since i've tried it for tha first time, im jus wondering what u's think

2. crack is ghetto like big booty bitches

3. had a nice long speed binge that turned resentful. this is a while ago though..very drunk I took a hit that sent me straight sober. it was almost a relief...but the comedown from the entire fucking 50 plus hours of drinking a speed didnt help. but after that lil rock experience, maybe thats what I needed..now, Im pretty clean! and happily! no speed, nothing synthetic, nada...so maybe its for tha better :) hell when I think of it, and when its in front of me..its like nothing of it. yeah, LOL its for the better
    a co worker is into smoking crack now...had a few nights, then a few times, then once in a while, and well now and a again, and now at work. what a fucking drag to work with it. ugh! nothing Ive heard or been with has come of it..honestly.

4. i'd never try anything that's that addicting and carries those kinds of side affects. i'll stick to my buds and the occassional treat of lsd, mdma, or shrooms :D

5. I'v never tried it and never will. But I live and work in some of the most poorest areas of the USA and I have seen first hand what crack has done to the black community here and what crank is doing to the white community as well. Not that either drug knows what the color line is, but that just seems to be the preferences here. They are both the devil and will rob your soul!

6. JUST SOME ADVICE STICK TO BUD AND ONLY BUD AND HASH

7. o ya i forgot whats it like wat does it do to u?

8. i'd do it very rarely, i don't think i'd ever buy it again. I'm not sure of all the effects, i know you can loose a lot of weight though smokin crack.

9. Living in, well not the greatest neighborhood in Detroit, of course crack is not to hard to get. Ive tryed it before but I know how if you keep dong it youll become dependent and wont be abel to quit so I just turn the shit down when it is offered to me.

10. Careful with Crack!

That first hit is awsome. The rest of the hits are awsome too.

That's the problem. It is just so fucking awsome that you need more.

I had a friend of mine murdered over crack. It will take over your mind and soul if you let it. It is not fun going through withdrawl. You don't even need to be an "addict" to go through it either. A good binge of a couple of grams will make the come-down very difficult.

This is the time when you understand why drugs are bad (mmm'kay?). This is the only time I understood why crack makes people stupid crazy. You think of any way possible to get MORE.

Without good personal control I can see how one would resort to robbing (or even killing) for it.

Bad... bad bad bad bad bad stuff.

But for once in a while it's pretty fun. lol

11. That crack wasn't around when i was into my "heavy" drug years or I KNOW I wouldn't be here now...I was in rehab with a few crackheads, one guy that owned an AD agency, in a big Southern city ,worth millions. he had a beautiful young wife and their first child was born while he was in rehab. He was 32 yrs old and literally had everythingum in the world goin for him. While in rehab he turned around and when he got out he had the first N.A. meeting for all of us (23 people) that were in rehab together at his $200,000+ house. He had a super support system too. The last time I heard about him he was in a lockdown in Atlanta. CrAcK had gotten him and destroyed this guy in 3 months!!! That was 15 years ago and the problem is worse now !!! The "war On Drugs" is lost and it's casualties litter our streets and jails and hospitals and nut houses and cemetarys...When are "they" (straight people) and they (drunks) gonna wake up and smell the Herbs smokin and LEGALIZE Herb??????????????????????????
    Da"Gone Ta Preachin"Captn

DaCaptn on CrAcK
    [​IMG]

12. there arent any bad drugs... just bad decisions

13. You know its bad if its named after a part of your ass.

14. That crack wasn't around when i was into my "heavy" drug years or I KNOW I wouldn't be here now...I was in rehab with a few crackheads, one guy that owned an AD agency, in a big Southern city ,worth millions. he had a beautiful young wife and their first child was born while he was in rehab. He was 32 yrs old and literally had everythingum in the world goin for him. While in rehab he turned around and when he got out he had the first N.A. meeting for all of us (23 people) that were in rehab together at his $200,000+ house. He had a super support system too. The last time I heard about him he was in a lockdown in Atlanta. CrAcK had gotten him and destroyed this guy in 3 months!!! That was 15 years ago and the problem is worse now !!! The "war On Drugs" is lost and it's casualties litter our streets and jails and hospitals and nut houses and cemetarys...When are "they" (straight people) and they (drunks) gonna wake up and smell the Herbs smokin and LEGALIZE Herb??????????????????????????
    Da"Gone Ta Preachin"Captn

DaCaptn on CrAcK
    [​IMG]

15. so i shouldnt smoke this ounce of colon i purchased? damnit =)

16. Colons not part of your ass, its part of your digestive system :D

smoke on, brutha!

17. Stay away from crack -

18. i mainly stick to weed and shrooms and ocassional hit of acid. I've done powder before...that wasn't so bad but i don't want to do it again, and definately not crack...stick to bud.

19. ROFLFAMO

20. I have had plenty of chances to do crack but luckily I never did. A friend of mine who became very addicted and was smoking it at the time when I had my first chance, would not let anyone give me a hit because he didn't want me to become like him. He's dead now. I have seen some really good people with what I believed to be strong minds turn into crackheads within no time and now their lives are crap.

You asked if it really is that bad. It is. It's a long tough road for anyone to go down. I haven't known many people who have tried it that didn't get hooked. I know men who are as straight as they come that have done things that straight men don't do simply so they could get their fix. One guy I knew broke into his mother's house and stole everything she had. Two died from incidents that occurred while getting it.

Yesterday, I went to visit some friends for the New Year and dudes wife wasn't at home and he told me all about her crack problem. They have been married for about 15 years and he loves her more than life but he's watching her destroy her life, his life and others. She has a great job that she's going to end up losing and if she doesn't accept the fact that she has a problem and doesn't accept the help he's ready to give her, she's going to lose him too.

So, just a few examples of what crack can do to you. I have known maybe one or two who have done it and not let it rule their lives but that's just one or two out of many!

Grasscity Deals Near You