Is Crack Really That Bad???

Discussion in 'General' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 31, 2002.

?

Wha would u do bout crack?

1. Once in a while is fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You can do it whenever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't even touch that sh't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Try it once, then never again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. and ok i pray no one else saw that

2. Sorry again if you did read any of that

3. ok i also think i didnt read summit propperly i oih budbunner a majour appology godi am so sorry i went a massive rant before reading it properly. Oh my god i am so sorry i really let rip just now shit! Thanks for being so supportive shit i spose it is my fault and i wont blame it on having a bad evening. I was prick soz i been deffending myself alot recently and my actions i am so so so so sorry:(

4. AGAIN I AM SOS SO SO SORRY YOU MUST ALL THINK I AM SUCH A TWAT I AM SO SO SORRY GOD

5. It's all good now, Zeneb! :) I hope your night gets better!

6. and your days...lol

7. why are u aplogizing u did nothing to hurt ur o ya and good luck on that guy

8. lol zeneb is already showing crack head conditions ...

9. No...there was just a misunderstanding and now everythings cool!

10. i say never tuch it, i dont know if it is a nother scar thing but i heard that it can kill u with one use, it can off set ur hart beat

11. Now I wanna know what was said. lol

Not to worry though. Even if I had read something nasty about me, and it was because of a misunderstanding I would merely have cleared up the misunderstanding.

No hard feelings, and I have a thick skin. (And head some times)

No problem, zeneb.

And RMJL, I hear ya. There are times when I can just smell the lovliness of coke (as my mouth starts watering and my armpits start sweating). But the come down isn't as hard as with crack.

12. is crack more addictive than cocaine?

13. Hey man,
    leave that shit alone, rather go fishing and smoke your weed.

Attached Files:

14. YES!

15. my dad grew up in germantown (one of the worst parts of philly). he hasn't told me many specifics about it, but he has stressed over and over again how bad it really is. i guess he doesn't tell me the details for a reason (whatever it may be), but i trust him when he says to stay away from it. he's seen what it has done to so many people first hand.

16. SWEET pic, Bugsy! I have a million sunset/sunrise pictures.

Sumbitches... I put them all on a cd and now I can't find it. :(

I got a digital camera and LOVE it.

Wintry pictures... (for those of us "fortunate" enough to be experiencing winter right now)... naughty pictures of the wife.... (oh! sorry hun)....

It's a blast!

17. Da"Yes Yes Yes"Captn

18. Crack is bad. If you care about yourself and your loved ones dont do it.

19. my friend once said 'maybe.. crack is good. and weed is bad. and we cant see it because we're addicted to weed. we're all in denial. if you can't accept this possibility, i don't see how you expect me to believe that crack is bad.'

but i don't think any crack users say marijuana is the devil. lol.

anyways, the way i avoid heroin is by thinking that i'm floating on the surface of the ocean. sure i COULD go sinking down, that'd be fun just and stuff to let go and just slowly sink. but eventually i'd have to swim up and that's always a pain. no guarantee that i'd make it either. i'm sure crack isn't much different. you can probably tell i'm not much of a swimmer.

20. thats a pretty good metaphor ....... or what ever u call em .. u know what i mean...