Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is cooking one firecracker gonna make my house reek?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thejolta, May 8, 2009.

1. I'm at my mom's and have about 5 hours til she gets back and 3 til my sister gets back. Will cooking a firecracker with less than a gram of weed reek? I've never cooked before.

2. no, it will not smell.
    i cooked some when my mom and siblings were home when i was at home during spring break. as long as you wrap them in aluminum foil and do not open it up until you go to your room, you will be fine
    i even made some extras that didnt have any weed in them and my mom had them lol

3. Thanks i just ate mine :hello: I put less than a gram in between peanut butter and an oats and honey granola bar. At baseline right now (not really I was hitting on a bong earlier but i should be fucked up in a bit.

I have to go to dinner at 815 with my aunt and uncle and they're born agains :eek: so I might take some ritalin so I'm not completely sedated haha. When I eat brownies i usually get a headache and have to sleep.