Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is "Burning Out" part of bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dekkon, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I always feel like I'm burnt out after I get done being high. Is this just part of the weed being not so good or high grade or just part of smoking?

2. Just part of smoking.

Do some exercise and get your endorphin levels up
    or something.

3. I always feel burnt out after smoking mids/whatever.

If it's an indica I feel physically more burnt out than if I smoked something that felt like a Sativa. Seems like theres always a "burnt out" period after smoking its just more or less dependent on quality and sativa/indica split.

Being hydrated and not sitting around helps a shitload too, I always get out and go for a walk if I'm not smoking outside already.

4. Thats what I thought. I usually find that if I'm out and about with friends doing something fun while high, its not noticable or even there if you got something to do.

5. This usually happens to me if I don't get any exercise beforehand. Just go for a run or, even better, a skate, and you won't feel it so much. When I get lazy I just sleep afterwards anyway so it's all cool :p