Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

Discussion in 'General' started by Perpetual Burn, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Okay, so the media has been questioning Obama's loyalties by mentions of "terrorist fist bump," him not wearing an American flag lapel pin, not putting his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance, bringing up the fact that he went to a "Muslim school," and always calling him Barack Hussein Obama, or even worse "slipping" up and calling him Osama...

Just like most of you guys, I thought this was all fear-mongering paranoid bullshit...

Until I came across this site. This site breaks it down in black and white and reveals Obama's true colors. This is not political racist or Christian propaganda. This is the truth about Obama's true connection to Islam and how the United States has sold out the American public to Islamo-facsists.

Please, just check out the site before you get all pissed off at me... I'm just the messenger.

I ask you again... Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

http://www.isbarackobamaamuslim.com/

Peace, and Allah save the USA.

2. Shit I'm more concerned if hes even a US citizen. But for real, your gonna get flamed bro, you aint aloud to question the messiah Obama.

3. Budda...you gotta fix the spelling of 'comrade' in your signature...it's been bugging me

4. This site truly puts the nail in the coffin. There is no way any other answer could be reached. I am ashamed of the American public for being duped and am ashamed of my own desire to try and pursue the aid of an Islamo-Fascist. I'm going to hell.

5. Sorry man, but i stole it off a bumper sticker.

6. I can't believe this myth is still being perpetuated. Barack is a lot of terrible things, but a muslim he is not.

Then again, if his detractors in the McCain camp were to look at the real issues - globalism, destruction of sovereignty, economic mishandling, pandering to the Israeli lobby, escalated warfare, frightening similarities to Nazi Germany, and spying on U.S. citizens - they'd also be forced to look inwardly at themselves.

7. Holy shit... The level of stupidity in this thread is bewildering to me. Not even gonna try to point out all the bullshit. It's just... Wow.

The link is funny tho.

8. Closet atheist imo.

9. Yeah like damn I agree with this dude.

But damn, Obama or McCain... hmm...

Obama has even smoked pot and snorted cocaine, which he admits to in his book. Obama is more related to us here at Grasscity than fucking John McCain would ever hope to be.

10. yeah^^^^^^^^^ whaat he said,,,,i cant elaborate,,,,,, for fear of black helicopters,, swarming over my house,,,,,,

not wise to talk about the great one.......:rolleyes:

11. he has stated that he is a christian, you mother fuckers are so ignorant. This kind of stuff is what gives him un-needed power over people like Hilary, the power of ignorance.

12. Except if he stated any other religion there would be no chance of him being elected.

13. Even if he isn't Muslim...am I the only one that finds it ironic that all of these African Americans are turning towards Muslim as a religion?

Maybe so.

14. Why is that ironic? (not trying to sound pushy or anything, just curious) :smoke:

15. HA! That link is pretty funny.

NPR did an interview with the "League of Latina Voters" about this exact subject and it was the most ignorant reasoning I have ever heard. I almost felt sorry for them, letting the nation know just how silly their thinking is. I hope (and assume) that not all Latinas are this shoddy in their research and reasoning.

Barack may be a political sheep but a Muslim he is not.

16. conspiracies are for the birds, the facts are he went to a christian church for years, he is a christian, stop being ignorant.

17. Are you saying an atheist could be voted president in this point in time? Candidates don't even rally for their vote even though they make up 11% of the voters, as for him being a Christian I doubt it he seems to intelligent. But as I said its only my opinion so I can't back it up in anyway.

Peace

18. Come on didnt he go to the catholic church and listen to that crazy guy?? We all know thats not Muslim maybe crazy but still...