Is Attractiveness An Indicator Of Craziness? You Be The Judge

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PTjuggernaut, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #21 shaddytheman, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    I don't know if aesthetics on a higher ladder is a indicator, maybe you're talking about emotionally crazy like not managing and keeping control of it. The problem is you're fucking with incompetent women, not women that have a high emotional awareness, the lower the EQ (emotional quotient), the deeper pit you will fall in. Words of Wisdom.

There are attractive people that don't exhibit these qualities that you list, though they are rare and abhor against people that have it. 

2. fixed it for ya
    </blockquote>
    Didn't notice you switched a lot with all. Long day yesterday lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah, I agree. The chicks I used to mess with didn't have a very high eq. They were either my age or slightly younger. Their maturity reminded me of a small child or teenager actually.

But I've changed my approach since then..... I date women older than me now lol. It really does make a difference.

4. Yeah maturity can takes ages for some people to develop but I don't date at the moment, I just go casual and mess around with the younger females. The older women have experience plus they been in the scene for a long time so they can relate with the issue. 

5. I'm going to go with yes.  The best looking girl I ever dated was the craziest too...

6. i don't understand. that doesn't really make sense at all OP. delusional in what way? society worships beautiful women

7. Delusional as in having unfair concepts. Like they should be cut more slack or having double standards. Pretty much them having a skewed idea of the rules of life that we as a society live by. The worship of beautiful women really exacerbates this....... Fuck I'm stoned

its just conditioning man. if youre a hot woman youre gonna get attention and be more selfish

9. its just conditioning man. if youre a hot woman youre gonna get attention and be more selfish
    </blockquote>
    So would you say that its pure coincidence that my attractive ex's also had legitimate, validated mental disorders? I'm just saying that there are a huge number of attractive women that have some screws loose.

Some women are conditioned this way yes, those are the bitches. But also some are straight up crazy.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app