Is attitude seed bank really not reliable anymore?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by keith139, Jan 30, 2014.

1. If a tent is running  or  a grow room its for me to play, I need a hobby 

2. I want to be this^^ high

3. #63 JUSTHILLBILLY, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    You Wish, They all do... i just Test strains of others that i know ...... work on stabilizing my own seed and crosses indoors... And see who makes it to the big show

4. Cool man, lol when I read your post it just came through my brain like "wow he has somethin to say but his brain is to busy being high as fuck to make it make sense". Toke on

5. I'm in socal and I'm having a problem getting my seeds from Attitude thru customs..1st order in jan 2013 with no ins..no problem..next order in nov ..seized..i reorderd with guarantee/stealth in dec it's been missing even though tracking says it's delivered..guarantee reship is in isc since feb 12..reship of that mar 3 has been in isc since mar 12..that's what tracking says..meanwhile seeds ordered at same time back in dec came 2 wks later with no ins and no problem from different seed bank..I've been ordering seeds from other seed banks and never had a problem in over 20 plus yrs..WTF is going on at attitude with customs..imo they are being targeted and maybe my address is on a burn notice..come april i'll request a reship to different address..thing that pisses me off is I have to wait 21 working days each time before they'll reship..i understand why they do this but I'm going to keep them reshipping it ..but for all intents and purposes I just can't ever use them again there's just too much against them right now in terms of the odds of successful delivery..eventually i'll get the product but I'd be behind schedule for summer grow if I hadn't split my seeds between two seed banks..one you loose time you can't get it back if you're doing outdrs..so buyer beware is all I'm saying in my tale of woe with attitude

6. Sounds like that's your screw up. When you partake of this hobby you have to look ahead three moves at least. Even if you have a state issued license, this shit is still ILLEGAL! Never put yourself in a time crunch ordering illegal seeds that may or may not be caught up in customs. I ordered once at around christmas for their christmas promo. Then again I ordered about 30 seeds for me and a friend in Feb. Both orders went through Chicago. Both orders had guaranteed shipping with a shirt. Both orders arrived no problem. Maybe your address is hot.

7. Pretty much the same issue here my seeds got caught up in LA ISC on Mar 12 and got the package just today. The Green tape of customs sloppily slapped on the cardboard container. And a nice little note too.
    So now I guess I'm on the watch list as well, beautiful. I got the stealth option and so I will now see if round 2 makes it thru.

Here's going, Peace.