Is attitude seed bank really not reliable anymore?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by keith139, Jan 30, 2014.

1. #41 cball, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014

fixed..

2. I just got an order form Attitude. Took me 4 attempts but it got through :p

The seizures aren't Attitudes fault, the govt. is stepping up their game at customs for some reason, Chicago in particular. From a thread I've read in the medical cannabis seedbank section most of the orders to the East/West coast are making it through, the ones in the Midwest are having problems though.

If you order from Attitude, pay the $10 for guaranteed shipping - they'll keep reshipping your parcel if it doesn't get to you :smoking:

3. #43 Doc-J, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    No that is just base price. The 10% off is a moot point as attitude has the same offer. 20% off is better, but considering they cost 20% more that puts them to the same price as attitude every day. They still end up being 10% cheaper when you use the discount code with attitude. Plus you can order any day you like.

They were higher on several strains from Paradise and Female Seeds, what they have in stock anyway.

4. Do you know where attitude ships from? I noticed SSC ships out of UK, I wonder if they slip through with any better frequency vs seeds postmarked from holland/Netherlands?

I wish we didn't even need to have this discussion in the first place. Sucks when you're ok'd to grow it medically but the seeds you need get seized. If/when it goes fully legal in the us I wonder what will come of banks in Europe, seems like they'd lose too much core business to stay viable when us based breeders can sell their seeds freely.

5. Attitude ships out of the uk.

If the US changes federal law to allow seed banks then the european banks will loose a large chunk of business. A large portion of the genetics they sell came from the US anyway. They will still do good business within europe, but shipping cost alone would make it hard for them to compete in the US.

Hopefully it would bring prices down as well. The cost of seeds is ridiculous anywhere if you think about it. We should be paying closer to $5/pack than $5/seed.

6. Good to know. I know Nirvana ships out of holland area last time I got some from them.

I agree. When I see seeds for $20-30 each (fem of course) that makes my blood pressure rise.

Okay let's try this...who has ever had a package taken from Single Seed Centre...

Ummm...no not really...

Attitude is for suckers

9. I am not bashing any other seed site. Have not said a negative word about any site. Just stated the truth. I have never had any issue with any package from the attitude and been ordering from them for years.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones lol

11. Same here, I have been ordering for a few years and havent had a single issue caused by attitude.

12. #52 BadAxe, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    If you say so. Me and a group of friends all started growing at the same time, bout 8 of us. All of us order exclusively from the attitude. None of us has ever had a shipment held.  Law of averages might make me due, but 4 yrs and counting and they have been spot on every order.

Trust me on this, those that yell the loudest and most negative are always the little minority. So you hear more from those that had an issue than you do from those that get their packages. I am willing to bet that 95%+ of all of their shipments reach their destination. Happy people do not post as much about their positive experiences then the negatives one do. Its just Human Nature.

Now let me ask you this...you are ordering a couple seeds to do a tent grow with CFL's like most people here??

Order yourself 24-72 seeds then see what attitude does

14. I placed an order with herbies about 11 days ago (about 8 business days) , still waiting but
    not incredibly worried about it, until i re - looked at my order confirmation where it states that due to the increased confiscation of trackable packages they had sent it regular airmail, which is great right? Thanks a lot! But they do not resend confiscated orders with that option! What up with that! Anyway if they do or don't come in I'll let you know regardless! Send me some luck if you got some to spare!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #55 Doc-J, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    I order between 30 and 50 seeds on almost every order. Never had one seized. Ive had so many breeders packs they barely fit in the tin, no problems here.

16. If you guys want to cut past the personal opinion and stick to the facts, I think this is clear, 'tude orders do get confiscated based on which customs center they go through...

NY - very low probability
    CHI - high probability, not impossible
    LA - medium to low probability, it happens but not all the time

Simply pay the extra $13 for guaranteed delivery, if they get taken by customs 'tude will reship, several times over if needed.  They offer many options for added stealth shipping.  The option with sweets and out of the breeder packs is the safest in my opinion.  Hemp bag if you want to keep breeder packs.

17. I just tracked my order and it's at Ohare, I am like FMR! Last time I ordered they came stateside through NY or NJ. I guess I will find out this week.

FMR = FUCK ME RUNNING

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I do tent grows yes. CFL's no. 4x4 tent. 1000 W HPS grows. Harvested 29 oz last grow. From attitude seeds, from 3 plants. Order 25-35 seeds twice a year. I have a lot, and share a lot. You can keep complaining, Will there be occasional problems ordering illegal seeds internationally, and receiving them? Yep.  Is it a tiny minority?  Yep. But you have  a vendetta it seems, so carry on with your tirade. I will continue to order from them cause no one beats their bonuses. ANd some of my best grows have come from bonus seeds.

19. Just got my second order fromm attitude in two months, arrived in 9 days. Everything there and nothing crushed. Bought 10 seeds and got 7 freebies.

What  makes you think we grow in tents, And what you grow in a bed room in an apartment

I have made lots of orders with Tude and never needed to have it resent and no one i know  has either