Is anyone here from Washington state? Anyone?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shayne B., Jul 25, 2009.

1. I haven't seen one person yet from Washington on here. Sad day! Haha.

2. what up mang, I am from wa :) I live in puyallup if you know where that is...

3. what up im in bellingham but travel to orting which is near puyallup every month or so

4. I live in washington, near the hood canal.

5. Hey man I was born and raised in mutha fuckin k-town! (kent) 253's in the house. I'm in cali right now tho. I fuckin miss home, and would give anything for a nice cool rainy day...:(

6. Vancouver, WA here, got family in Bellingham too and just graduated from school in Pullman.

7. I live in Olympia. =]]

8. Mill creek/ Camano island

9. reppin the south side of seattle

10. heck yea i live in over in Aberdeen

11. I live on a small island fifteen minutes from Seattle or Tacoma.

12. which one?

13. quite a few ppl from wa here. anyone from uw?

14. Issaquah/Bellevue here!

Go washington :wave:

15. Yo man i used to live in kent too, down there on 100th st, up by the fred myers. Havent been there in years though. I heard it was getting pretty bad tho =(

16. Yeah man, kent has always been fuckin grimey. I remember a couple of years ago going back home and talking to some lady somewhere, anyways I told her I was from kent and she looked at me all concerned and was like "ohhhh", like she felt hella bad for me or something. I love it, it's home and where all my closest and best friends are. You talkin bout the fred meyers on top of the hill, across the street from the car wash, by smoke plus and all those punjab shops? you know what area I'm talking about? I used to cause all sorts of trouble over in that area! Do you know where the summit apartment complex is? one the most ghetto places in the 253, swear to god.

17. three six oh! three six oh!

18. good story!

19. Mr. Magic - I live on Vashon Island

20. spokane here, good town :hello: