Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is anyone going to..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stayintheclouds, Apr 3, 2009.

1. SMOKE UP TONIGHT!? Just wishing you all happy tokin' if you do, I know I'll be smoking from my new glass spoon :smoke:

Peace, Love and Herb!

2. This should be sticked.

Most useful thread of 09.

No but seriously, HELL YEA, I'm gunna be getting ripped wit a buddy of mine tonight, bong hits till we pass out. Hope everyone on GC has a good, fun night too!

3. I'll probably toke up for a while then go out and get wasted, it was a long week so tonight is going to be good.

4. I smoked up in the shower this morning. Took a nap a few hours ago, pretty much completely sober right now. Gonna toke up in a few minutes.

5. gonna have my nightly bowl tonight. by myself, which is the best way to do it if you ask me. I've got a shitload of online homework, so I'll prolly just sit around stoned watching movies and doing hw.

6. That sounds like my life. I smoke to fall asleep. I get higher at night than any other time except maybe wake n bake

7. I actually just got back from seeing Adventureland while blazed. Good times.:smoking:

Now time to smoke some more!

8. Just smoked up :D

9. i smoked about an hour ago in the shower and im now watching first blood part 2.

10. Dude, your avatar kicks ass. I think I might watch that.

11. Yup... just like every other night.

12. Yep changing the water for some tokes right now!

13. on bowl #3 right now. ripped as hell:smoking: