Is anyone else more interested in their pets when they get high.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by KelseyCannabis, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I love my cats... But sometimes they get annoying lol but everytime i smoke im so much more interested in them lol and give them a buncha attention.

also, i'm sorry if im making a buncha pointless threads but im really high right now.. I used to smoke alot but not so much anymore.. Every now and then lol so im feeling good! :) and my cats seem more interested in me too when im high lol ..

2. I love my cat when I'm blazed...but she runs away everytime I pull out the bong. I have to play hide and seek with that ho and make her play. Makes for a really interesting time when you are crawling under furniture stoned off your ass haha

3. Ya I got 2 cats and I like to chill with em when I'm high but sometimes they start lookin at me all judgmental like

4. Fuck yeah. I love chasing my dogs around the house when I'm blazed out of my mind.

5. Yeah, man! I love getting my dog exited. I'll pet him a lot, and he'll freak out and lick my face and like tackle me and shit. It's awesome. Dogs are the best pillows.

6. Mine stares into my soul...I just scratch her butt and she forgets all about it.

7. Lol it's like my cats purposely do shit to trip me out lol. they never act fucked up unless im high lol

8. After I catch mine she likes to get all up in my face, then just dart off and start making noises in the other rooms.

9. Haha I do the same thing, ill start crawling around and ill go around a corner and wait for one of em to come see what I'm doing and then ill run away and hide again and ill poke my head around the corner and they get all freaked out and start following me. Shits a blast

10. i feel so much more of a connection with my dog when im blazed. and yea its so much more fun to play with them then too

11. Ya whenever they look at me like that it feels like they're reading my mind

12. Guys my dog hates weed. I swear when I bust out my pipe she conciously sighs.

13. Every time I pull out a baggie, my dog tries to eat it. He hates when Igethimhighbyblowingsmokeinhisfacethough cough* cough*.

14. My irresponsible step mother left her baggie out in the back yard, our little pug ate it all. Almost thought he was dead he wasn't moving at all, felt bad for the little guy, didn't know what he was getting himself into. All my other animals though know I'm in a better mood when I'm high and like to play and snuggle :3 It's very relaxing to sit there and love on something that's going to give you unconditional love back

15. very truee, awe your lil pug probably thinking its dieing or something lol

16. #16 TooLegit2Quit, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    I know what you mean by annoying.. when my cat runs away it almost kills my high because he turns into a whole new creature and it takes me like an hour to get him in the house. But other than that, he's chill.

When it comes to my friend's dog and I'm on a sativa high, I uncontrollably start chasing him and letting him chase me haha makes me feel like a kid again

17. I wish I had a pet I could get high with :(

18. Hate to be that guy but mammals cannot just get high from cannabis by eating it. Unless this pug tossed the herb in the microwave with some peanut butter, I doubt he felt anything and just pooped it out.

19. Hell yeah so much more affection when i'm blazed. My cat will give me this funny fucked up look all wide-eyed.

20. It was about 2 or 3 ozs. I mean to dog wouldn't move for 3 hours. Explain that.