Is Anyone Else Here a Never Nude?

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I was just wondering if anyone else suffers. It's not really something I talk about much, do to the obvious stigma attached.

Anyone else out there?

2. saaayyy whaat?

explain

3. I am naked for approximately...

Like 2 hours a day.

WOW. I need to be naked more often.

4. Walking around my house in the dead of night, naked and high as shit... I love it.

5. Kindaaaa. I can never be 100% naked. I feel very uncomfortable. On the other hand, I am never like 100% dressed. I walk around the house in just a bra and panties/shorts during the day. I HATE wearing pants. OH AND shoes. And being in a shirt for more than a couple of hours, I start to feel constricted?
    But yeah. Right after sex or a shower, I'm wearing underoos. I don't like my girly parts to show. So I guess, technically, I'm a "never nude." :)

6. When I saw the title of the thread, "Is Anyone Else Here a Never..." I instantly thought of Tobias lol

[​IMG]

7. Haha, you guys spoiled the thread too early, you should have played along if you knew.

8. enters the magical forest

9. Love arrested development, love being nude even more.

10. I used to chill around in the nude, that is untill I looked up from the couch one day and saw the paperboy staring at me..

11. lol...

but naw dude, we're required to shower every day after work. so by now i'm pretty used to just walkin 'round balls hangin... :p

12. What's wrong with wearing cut offs in the shower?

EDIT: Also, what kind of job requires you to shower?

13. lol, there are some guys that take their showers with boxers on.
    i work in a battery factory... so we gotta shower cause of like lead and sulfuric acid... yea.

14. Lmfao are you serious or is this Arrested Development?

15. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. I use to sleep nude that's it.

Now I'm never nude unless taking a shower, of course.

17. Only time I'm nude is when I'm taking a shower or fucking.

If I'm just relaxin at home then it's shorts or pajama bottoms or somethin light. I don't hang out naked though..that's weird. :smoke:

18. same here, i love wearin pajama pants

19. Same here. Once I'm close enough with someone, the following question is inevitable: "How uncomfortable would you be if I took my pants off right now?"

Haha. Timing is everything.