Is anyone else having problems with ATL?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by empireboy15, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 empireboy15, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    ment ***

2. they're updating the site. a new layout for easier and quicker navigation, according to their Facebook it won't be long at all

3. i have no problem with atlanta. :confused_2:

4. I just talked with the owner of the store over facebook

He said they were subject to a federal raid.

What the fuck is happening with this country.

5. They are updating the website are you sure?

6. They are releasing an official statement in a week or two.

he's under alot of pressure to get his tax's and everything in order for federal review.

Poor guy

7. theres a lot of places getting shut down and raided here in cali just for there association with mary! fudge, Agualabs was so sick to peruise thru

8. evidently they are sending out indictment to all business afiliates with them as well.

SG is gonna get hit the hardest because they are the only brand contracted with them.

9. thier sites back up with the old interface. Must not have the best Web developers lol.

10. Are you trolling? Why would they have their site back up if the Feds are up their asses?

11. Why has there been three threads dedicated to a l t in the last day? No one can look on Fb or use the search function? Or hell, even follow the rules that we aren't allowed to discuss that here to begin with?
    These threads need a good trolling lol

12. The site looks exactly the same as it did before. The only change I see is that you can pick your currency. It really took them a week to do that?

13. Personally im guessing they had alot ot tech prob when movin site over. They had a screen shot of the new interface on facebook. Pretty dumb tho, moving to a new site is not that hard.

14. #14 kliff2004, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    lol, come on just please dont tell me even you fell for my trolling

Its just hilarious to see so many people make stupid fuckin threads about A LT

And they are easily fooled.

15. Now I see why people have you on their ignore list. Your going on mine too.

16. LoL i was all groggy when I read it, u worded it perfect. Most trolls dont make a concerted effort like that rofl

17. mannnn kliff trolled paul and just!!!

what is the world coming to?

18. Look up the sky is falling!;)

19. Its perfectly believable atl is the shadiest website for buying paraphenalia.

20. yeah, except for grasscity

don't ban me!