Is about 2 months long enough for weed to be out of your hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by worried1, Aug 6, 2013.

1. i smoked about 2 months ago, june 19th, if i have a hair test this week will it be clean ive cut my hair twice since then. i must admit i did take a  1 hit last friday. if my hair was clean is one hit going to make a difference and if not is two months not long enough?

if i have to do maccujo is there anything comparable to aloe rid? and does it change hair color?

2. i must add i smoked about 3-5 times during a week period in june andhave since passed a urinalysis but am trying for a new job that may hair or piss test. my piss should be clean even though i smoked 1 hit last friday, and im praying if 2 months is long enough for 3-5 smoke sessions that 1 hit wouldnt make it dirty again.

3. Sorry bro it's more like 6months to a year

4. This thread needs tits

5. I cannot give you a "don't worry" about the one hit. It could give a weak positive or come back negative. Truth be told I think you might want to stay far away from weed if you are looking to pass a test without shaving all your body hair and using fake pee.

6. Nope yourre fucked

7. Gotta agree, no government job for you friend, check out the drug test thread in the apprentice section, should help you out.

8. its not usps its UPS usps is government. what are my chances of passing a piss test if i smoked one hit 6 days before the test? it seems clear i need to hope for urine test thurs bc hair isnt gonna do it.