Is a seedbank available that offers ruderalis only seeds or random mexican/indian seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kIlL3rZd3LuX3, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Hi, I would just like to experiment and even maybe try having it grow wild out here. Does any seedbank sell these undesirable seeds?

2. Like plant a shit load of autos outside and see if you start a landrace in the woods outback of your house would be amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is exactly what I am planning on doing!! And hopefully trying to find only autos/ruderalis seeds so they stay small, the area I am in is like a field of weeds and would be perfect slap dab in the middle of it all.

4. I think seedsman does but dont hold me to it,,i know i seen it somewhere,,maybe look on attitude too.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes they do but I vow to not go back to them!! I finally have my order on the way 2 months after ordering from them..

6. Yeah but in their defense u gotta think about holiday sales and promos,,they have this trouble every yr it seems due to crazy orders,,but i dont know of any others,,ill post if i find some

• Like Like x 1
  7. Poor customer service is indefensible considering it took 2 MONTHS TO SHIP. I bought things off of Alibaba and they came faster from China...

8. U could try alibonga or whatever its called

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. World of seeds

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Have you personally tried any of those? Which one would you recommend above all? Idc about price.

11. World of seed i have not but they sell lots of landrace original strains the other i have a few times its gtg ive seen others thats used both

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looked on the "World of Seed" site and will probably be going through them. They have bundles of landrace species available, the one I have my eye on has "Columbian Gold", stuff from Africa, Australia and India. Exotic Sativas. I have peaked the interest of many people I have discussed this with.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hell yeah man,,start a journal and tag me when u start everything

• Winner Winner x 1