Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a percolator for a bong worth the extra money?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Massa chiefa, Sep 7, 2013.

1. I was at my local smoke shop and they had 2 pieces of glass I liked.
    A 23 inch strait tube HVY bong 150
    And a double percolator syn for 250
    Are the percolators worth the extra 100$
    And does a percolator really make a diffrence.
    THANKS!

2. A perc or two definitely impact your smoke but not for an extra hundred. If you want a perc shop online homie.

3. Ight I'm not really hyped about online headshops cause' my friends bought their bongs on the Internet. After it arrived we opened it and saw that the Percs and other pieces were crooked, and the glass was Super thin.
    THANKS!

That's why you don't buy from a crap website and you get priority mail son.

5. We bought it from aqua lab technologies i thought that was the supposed "best" glass website

hell nahh aqua labs is way to expensive for the products they deliver

7. Too much drag maan

8. If you bought for aqua lab then the glass sucked because you went cheap as shit. They sell some of the best brands in the industry right now...

So if you received a jacked up piece, it's entirely your fault.

Why not search the forum?
    You obviously haven't done your research with the claims you're making....

9. What did you order from there that had crooked percs and thin glass?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Percolators = Smoother hits = Bigger hits = Higher highs = Happier you.

My favorite percs are circ/disc/showerheads (I consider them all the same), inline, and hex percs.

I would say circs usually run cheaper than inline and hex percs but still give a great hit with little drag...

I don't recommend arms/trees just because I like to clean my glass spotless every other week with 420 cleaner and a lot of arms make that difficult to achieve, but to each his own.

A good bong with a percolator shouldn't run you more than $250 at a reputable smoke shop and you really get what you pay for.

I always buy my heady glass at a smoke shop because I like being given the option to look it over before buying it just to make sure the percolators look flawless.

Honestly - I feel like the longer you smoke out of a glass the more bored of it you will get; so, get a piece of glass, not based from it's price, but for the quality and your admiration for it. Because if you get a $100 bong and get tired of it you're gonna want another piece and end up spending more than you would have.

Get something you know you will keep forever, regardless of its price.. too expensive? Quit smokin for a month and save up lol then when you buy the glass of your dreams and finally smoke after a month, your tolerance will be lower and you'll get even higher!

Just suggestions.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Well I went onto aqua labs and couldn't find the piece on there that we baught

12. Well not we but him

13. what brand was it?

14. I agree, don't buy it for an extra hundred, but it is worth investing in one. Do you research, and buy it online!

15. percs are nice, and worth it if thats what youre into, but also kind of overrated in my opinion.
    just a simple 12- 15" straight tube with a nice diffused downstem can hit up there with any top of the line scientific tube, im currently using a lil foot long MIO straight tube with the stock downstem over all my more percolated pieces like my Joel Halen gridded circ; and it was only 60 bucks! i paid over three times that for most of my pieces with the more in depth built in percs..
    so yeah
    just dont go china

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app