Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a bad weed trip a weird reaction to weed or is it just getting really high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Also does a bad weed trip usually come from dank weed?

2. nah, it depends really

sometimes you can have a bad experience because physically the weed has fucked you up, normally from smoking something sketchy or because of how your body has reacted to the weed (maybe an illness or something in your diet??)

and then sometimes you have a bad experience because of your state of mind...dark thoughts, anxiety, negativity etc. also sometimes if you take a mega hit the force of being high so quickly can knock you for a 6 and make you freak out. eating firecrackers has done this to me once and it was the only time I ever had a bad weed experience (only lasted for about 30 minutes tho).

just chill out...deep breaths and maybe do some jumping jacks on the spot, its surprising what exercise can help.

3. Can't say I've ever met some that's had a bad weed trip..

I lie I've met plenty of kids who couldn't handle marijuana.

4. Honestly, i think its mostly people just getting really high and not being used too it. That doesn't mean weed can't have a bad reaction for some people, i know a few people who can't smoke because they get way paranoid and get mad anxiety. 

5. If your ever feeling to high just shake your head really fast and slap yourself in the face. Almost all affects stop for about 5 seconds for me. Works every time

6. The more "practice" you have getting high, the less bad trips you'll have. I'm not entirely sure but my guess is your brain thinks you've been poisoned and reacts by freaking out and sometimes even vomiting, which happened to me once and ruined a perfectly good pair of sneakers. Once you get used to the feeling and can let go the bad experiences tend to go with it.

I don't think it's the weed unless it's been laced by someone other than you, which is incredibly rare.