Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is 500 mg a lot?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DoctorReefer, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I eat hash-edibles rather often, and while I have consumed excessive quantities, I have never experienced a 'trip' from cannabis but hey to each his own.

The comparison just seemed funny to me.

It is true that I am not overly familiar with the medicinal system of labeling edibles, however I am familiar with high dosage edibles.

It didn't appear that the OP was using them as 'medication' as he was handing them out to his buddies, so my advice wasn't perverted by my ignorance in this case.

Thanks for the criticism though. :)

2. 25mg is enough to get be high and 50mg for a STRONG dose... have fun...

source: live in boulder, colorado

3. :laughing: Is that like "I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night"? :smoke:

4. hahaha, thats one way to put it! I just really love my edibles and man are they easy to come by here :D

5. #25 nomoredoubts, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    What kind of hash are we talking about here because I can tell you now no hash in any dispensary or made in any home is as strong or stronger than the premium grade A hash from Morocco and Ive had this debait on here a few times.

Until you try it you wont understand and some guy just told me 25mg is all you need to get nicely stoned and 50mg is enough to get you wasted so I had 7 x this amount for my first ever edible and on an empty stomach.

Please think before you type.

6. So you know that your hash is stronger than any dispensary hash or any hash a blade here blows/extracts himself?
    Oh wait that's right, no you fucking don't.

I've had Moroccan hash before, and while it's definitely nothing to bat your brow at, it's not the strongest hash out there.

Good try pal. :rolleyes:

7. Just FYI only for people who don’t know if it does not apply then let it fly.. BUT if you ever catch yourself in a situation where your too f&$!?@“ up and your in panic mode do not call the cops!!! Simply take anything with CBD in it and it will bring your high down to a tolerable state if you take a low dose.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. OP is 6 years old dude I don't think they need advice anymore lol..

Also who calls the cops on thereself when too high o_O I've been ridiculously high before & never though "let's ring the bacon on myself" lol

9. Funny!!!

10. Dude ahah, I did 800mg the other day and I was watching the podcast with Joey Diaz and Theo Von. I literally thought that I went into the podcast, it was way too intense though. Going to try just 200mg today maybe do you think I'll even get high with 200mg after doing 800? Or should I be alright tolerance wise?