Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 dollars a good price for an ounce of wet bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Title. I know this kid who told my cousin he would sell him an ounce for forty. My cousins a pussy. So i kinda think this kid is trying to rob him. Or he is selling wet bud. So anyway i'm gonna go ahead and tell the kid to bring me this ounce. I am just assuming that its gonna be straight off the plant which will cause it to weight more.

So in reality how much will the dry weight be? Dank is ten dollars a gram here btw. And i'll only be buying it if it is dank.

2. For 40$ an ounce, I would be expecting a bag of dog shit.

3. I guarantee it's bunk. You are not getting what you want

4. I'd assume that it's just shitty weed. I'm pretty sure even the wettest of ounces would still weigh out to 10 grams when dried. That's way too hooked up for 10 grams of dank.

5. yeah dude that is gonna be an ounce of strait up dirt from you front yard. literally he is going to take a scoop of dirt from your front yard right before he rings your doorbell

6. Dirt is hard to find here. And i smoked weed that this kid grew yesterday. It was dank.

7. It won't be wet, it'll just be shit. $40/zip is about the going rate for some dirty dirty.

8. Where do you live?

9. Pics when you get it

10. Well, if its dirt, then don't buy it. If its some actual funk, you best be buying that.

11. If you are just gonna say its dirt then don't comment. I will obviously see when i meet up with him. I figure he will tell me he didn't mean an oz he meant an 8th or some bullshit.

12. California.

13. What do you expect us to say? You're all concerned if it's gonna be dank or not and for most, if not all of us, 40$ an ounce is not going to be anywhere near dank.

14. Even if no drying or curing has started the dry weight should be well over 1/2 Oz. The growers could give you a better idea, perhaps in the harvesting section. :smoke:

15. I expect you to answer my question or leave my thread. I never asked you guys about the quality of bud. Seeing as how you wouldn't know anymore then I.

And thanks ICG green that is some good news.

16. Oh shit you better get out of his thread or hes going to do something crazzzyyy!

17. You know what? Nevermind. Op makes some severely retarded threads

18. How exactly is this thread severely retarded? You still mad bro? Get a fuckin life.

19. $40?! Fuck that.