Is 28 Months Later Ever Coming Out

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rawtunes, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Im absolutely in love with 28 days later and 28 weeks later and I heard about 28 months later forever ago
    Im pretty sure theres going to be a sequel since at the end of 28 weeks later the rage virus spreads into mainland europe
    and I heard some rumors about it but nothing official

is anyone as pumped for it as I am

2. #2 grenade, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    I liked the movies too and I wish they would make another one, but 28 months later is a pretty big jump if the virus spreads to mainland europe at the end of 28 weeks later. Didnt the infected start to die at the end of the first movie, 28 days later?

Maybe they could do a movie about the virus making its way into western Europe. Then 28 months later would seem realistic.

3. It is currently not even in pre-production. It's just an idea right now.

Going to be awhile, if at all.

Look forward to World War Z in 2010.

4. I just hope that if they feel the need to do another one, they at least get a different director... For as much as he did a pretty good job with 28 weeks... There were also a few vomit inducing shot compositions

5. 28 women later...I got vd :(

:laughing:

6. 28 Months Later is currently in pre-production, and Danny Boyle has shown interest in directing.. And he says here that it won't be called 28 Months Later.

I really like 28 Days Later (I admit I liked the first half of the movie more than the second), and 28 Weeks Later was good too, but not as good as Days was.

7. Fucking good question. I hope so, I looooooved the first two movies and am so ready for the next to come out.

8. im sorry to break the bad news to you but Fox Atomic stated they will not do any more zombie movies.

they also had a recent budget cutback in their production which is why they couldnt finish miss march without sending it to Fox Searchlight Pictures. who knows they may surprise us but they said it wont be coming out :(