Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is $25 for a 1/4 of decent/good mids a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King 13, Mar 22, 2011.

1. post pics.
    im from ohio too :p

2. $25 a q for anything above regs is a good deal, if you ask me. Go for it, if it's not the greatest stuff, you only spent $25 and you can make it all into hash/edibles.

3. I'd say 25 bucks for a quarter of anything is a great deal. You know, as long as it's not brick weed or anything.

4. Don't have any pics of the bud yet, gonna pick up later tonight sometime.

5. #6 sinsemillaswimm, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011

yeh
    yeh

6. Sounds peeerty standard, I say.

Though I've always thought $25 for a quarter of low-end, although a relevantly ironic name/price association, is $5 too high. Sure, a quarter is twenty five cents, but that doesn't mean a fourth of an ounce should be that much converted to dollars.

Aim for $20, much more satisfying to save $5 for T-Bell munchies or something!

7. I literally pay double that for low mids and about 70-90 for kush-hash.

I'd buy a whole ounce of that shit and flip it.

8. Me too
    1/4 ounce is 7grams
    25$ for 7grams
    Sell grams for 10$
    Profit!!!

9. $25 is great. $35 is standard around these parts, sometimes more.

10. I'm in Boston, and I usually pay $40 for a quarter.

11. Generally it's $35 to $40 for 1/4 of that quality weed...where I've lived anyways

12. WTB your prices. For some reg you'd get kicked in the nuts here trying to talk someone down to $20 for a quarter. O_O

13. That's a really good deal.... I've never bought true mids before, but we get quads for like $80 up here -- of course, that's for really good shit. I suppose quads of mids are like $50 here.

14. When I pay $25 a 1/4, I'm happy. I usually end up having to pay $40+ a quarter for mids.

15. No shit. I'd kick your ass if you tried to talk me down from $25 for a quarter of good mids haha

16. It's not what you know, it's who you know. :smoke:

I've bought ounces of such for $60-$70. Which of course I can turn around and either smoke for free or make a few bucks.

Sure, not all weed is great weed, but hey man, weed is weed!

17. Mo'Fucka I pay 120 an q for dank. If i could find mids, it'd probally be 60 a quarter.

And your asking if $25 is a good price for a q of mids....

18. 20 bucks for an eigth of reg
    35 bucks for a quarter of reg
    35-50 a eighth for dank
    70-90 a quarter for dank

25 for some decent quality buds is worth it.

19. Thats a good deal dude, i pay 30 sometimes 40 a q for middies, 80 a half o