IS $240 a good price for an OZ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSamurai300, Mar 20, 2012.

1. #1 HerbSamurai300, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Well i got a connect that can get some pretty dank shit....He said its "blue dream"
    Smokes really smooth and everything.....he sells for $10 a g and $240 a OZ......does it sound like a good deal?

2. Hahaha is that a good deal? hahahahahhahahaha

Seriously yeah, its a good deal.

3. $240? What a joke.

I pay $150, my boy hooks it up good too..

4. Lol i know it's a good deal, i just wanted to see what you all think about it..

5. [quote name='"HerbSamurai300"']Lol i know it's a good deal, i just wanted to see what you all think about it..[/quote]

Then....why'd you ask :confused:

6. Hell yeah that's a bad ass deal. I'll jump on it if i was you.

7. Play your cards right and you could end up wit 560. not sayin anymore

8. damn i have shitty connects

9. i pay 310 for ak47 oz on the east coast and its a good deal... area man, area

10. Yeah dude that's a great deal.
    If I could get an oz for 240 I'd start selling myself.

11. Yeah bro let's sell nothing but 1 gram dubs. :rolleyes: You'd be sittin on that for awhile around here.

OP you know how much bud goes for in your area. You know how much you could get an ounce for. Risk vs. reward... Determine if it's worth it and don't make anymore threads or posts about selling bud.

12. [quote name='"swimswimswim"']i pay 310 for ak47 oz on the east coast and its a good deal... area man, area[/quote]

I second that theory.

13. Round here i dont think so

14. #14 thelizardkin, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Where do you live in my area I can get a zip for $175-$225 depending on who I buy from it's all about location other places a zip can go for $400-$500

15. That's a hella good deal, hopefully your hook is legit. An ounce of fire is $320 for me.

16. I pay 240 but bak home probably pay like 340 for a good oz so yes it is a good deal

17. We pay 400 in NY...so shut up

18. It appears he used the question as a guise to brag that he is getting a good deal on blue dream. Considering he knew the answer, he just wanted to hear everyone say how good of a deal it is.

19. That is a horrible deal OP, whatever you do don't buy it. :rolleyes:

20. i dunno. sounds a little fishy to me.

but maybe that's because i was paying $250 a zipp of the dream but was getting qp's

generally around $300-$350 if i were to just get one i believe.