Is 2 better then 1

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tweaked, Feb 15, 2017.

1. I was wondering if using 2 300 watt mars hydro lights would be more beneficial then just running 1?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes. I think you can get by with 1 if you're only growing 1 or 2 plants but the more light the better, especially during flowering. More light generally gives you a highee yield.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NGCMBL

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks so much for the help. I knew i should cover light in a specific radius but I'm just vegetating at the moment so I wasn't sure it mattered yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. wut

6. Hi Tweaked
    Two are better than one, I saw many people grow one plant with one Mars 300 from seedling to harvest, how many plants you are growing?

7. Currently just two plants in veg, just tied them down. I didn't know if it would matter during veg. I just went from cfls and noticed the leaves seemed to drop or look depressed, is that just a side effect of giving them a new light spectrum and higher watt?

8. These are my plants. I am new at this so you will see my nutrient burns on the m. Just curious but what all do you see wrong and what could I do to improve?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]