Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is $190 a good price for an ounce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Roygreenbiv, Mar 10, 2018.

1. *My bad in advance if this isn't the correct Place to post this, I've always red through forums but just now made an account*

As the title says, is 190 a good price to pay for an ounce?(in Texas/Dallas) Usually if I was back on my college campus(in textech) I could get an ounce for about 160 of dank(not mid) but I'm back home and 190 is the best price I can find. Back at ttu I could get a half-zip for $90-100 but now that I'm back home, I only have a couple of dealers to choose from(sketchy) which only offer half ounces for 100 and I'm pretty sure I got shorted on my last one. One of my friends that'll scale it out in front of me before I buy and I know won't short me, usually sells half zips for 110 (offered to sell it for 100 last time because we're bros but I already got some and told him next time) said he will sell me an ounce for 190(dank), should I see if he'll go lower because he's taxing, or should I get it? I don't want to turn it down yet because it's dank but I can't tell if he's taxing(I was able to get home to drop the price on the the half ounce last time) or if I just got used to low prices and he's offering me a good deal/standard price on the ounce. I can shop around and possibly find someone offering it for 160-180 but I feel I have a higher chance of getting shorted from one of those plugs. I feel like paying 190 to be on the safe side might be an option but I want to get other opinions first as this be my first ounce. Thanks for opinions!