Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. True

• Like Like x 3
  2. What method of training did you do if you don't mind

KingJaye

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah, well that girl got to about 22 inches tall without training of any kind. I planned to veg her for nearly months. So when she shot up like that I decided to bend her over. I literally had to take pliers and squeeze the bottom of the stalk to make it squshy enough to bend without busting open. Then baisically laid the branches out bent and did the same making the same pattern you make when cutting a pie. Any leafs that compromise light to the lower sights are removed.
    Held down with pipe cleaners with a little aquarium tubing on the end thats attatched to the stalks to prevent cutting

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  4. Your super lemon haze is looking awesome bro. Hope you and everyone else are having a good day

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 3
  5. Iron did you decide to drop the Florablend all together or reduce the frequency of use?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm most definitely giving a training method like yours next grow!

KingJaye

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yes Loop I train mine the same way hehe.
    This Platinum OG was topped early on a few times then left to beast under HPS. I knocked half its height off by super cropping and now it's about 3x as wide . A few weeks til flip
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ok got the new thread up and running! Should be updated to exact what I do now. I'll prolly have this one locked soon, so make sure to sub up at the new one!

Iron's Method

• Like Like x 9
  9. Happy Humpa420 day

10. Happy Humpa420 day

11. Happy Humpa420 day

12. hi folks
    I'm new to coco coir and reading this method is seems so easy to obtain a great crop. I'm from chile and here is imposible to get the FLORAKLEEN. isn't avalaible anywhere.
    Is possible use FINAL FLASH ?
    I ask this because the component in the FLORAKLEEN mainly is sugar and the content of FINAL FLUSH is citric acid.

There will be some side effect?

cheers

13. Great question, I think they serve the same purpose which is cleaning the medium from unwanted salts.

By the way iron has a new formula going. The link should be somewhere in this thread and he is not using florakleen anymore.

I am still using this formula but soon going to the new one.

Chile is advancing in medical cannabis if I'm not mistaken. Good to see people from around the world here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I hope so man :)
    The last sunday I applied the first flush with the product. Soon we'll see if there is something wrong. The ladies are bushy and green till now.

By the way here in chile slowly the authorities seems to understand the benefits of medical cannabis . The first medical crop its done so I hope soon they start to give the extracts and others medical based in cannabis to people that really need it.

Cheers.
    Sorry my english :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Spanish is my first language so is mine. Do you got a journal going? If you do post the link so I can follow it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 1st time 100% coco coir

this is what I get till now :)

cheers

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hi everybody

sorry for my bad english or my franglish (French - English)

I love it know the dosages are the same for European products?
    I think the component are different for certain product DHE between Europe and other non ???

otherwise is that someone can tell me the final complete method, because I thought I saw a lot of change in this one?

and, is that it works in culutre FTW coco (Blumat tropf)? and how long it can keep the soup in my tank, knowing that I will put a circulation pump ;)

• Like Like x 1