Iron Maiden!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lynex87, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Iron Maiden is one of the crazy bands out there!....Kick ass music to listen to stoned...sober...anytime. Yeah?

2. I love them, seeing them March 16th, can't wait!!!!

I saw them a couple years ago and it was a wicked show, awesome audience. I hope this time is a similar experience :)

3. bump*

FUCK YEAH. MAIDEN FTW.

theres a show coming up on the 15th, anyone going?

4. I saw Iron Maiden at Ozzfest 2005. They are such a great band and have a lot of great songs. CLASSIC!!

5. IM seeing Iron Fucking Maiden in TWO DAYS!

June 5th! FUCK YEAH!

6. I cant believe they're still touring! I used to listen to maiden when i was like 14, then discovered jam music and went that direction with my music.

Enjoy though, sounds like they put on a great show!

7. Do any of you guys even know a single Iron Maiden song?

8. Everyone has their own taste... I'm not a big maiden fan anymore, but if someone else enjoys them whats teh big deal?

9. Their early shit rules!

10. Flight of Icarus, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Run to the Hills, The Trooper, Fear of the Dark, Number of the Beast, The Pilgrim

All off the top of my head...don't assume we are ALL posers

11. iron maiden is incredible. especially wasted years

12. ahahaha!

Heaven can wait, the trooper, invaders, killers, wrathchild; want more? lol.

i doubt im going though, i dont want to go alone but i have nobody to go with though. all my boys aint in to maiden.

EDIT: damn, how could i forget aces high and 2 minutes to midnight? some of the best metal out there!

13. 666 The Number of The Beast

hell ya great band